Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Emziever

Apr 24, 2020
Hypixel, 90k players. How many in ranked, 250. That's about 0.3%. If you do cubecraft combined, you have about average 20k players. 0.3% of the players of cubecraft on ranked would mean about 60 players in ranked, and that then over java and bedrock combined about 10 in java en 50 in bedrock. So no, its not enough players. By far not, especially if you also count the fact that there's java 1.8 and 1.9 differences.
Won’t hurt to try it out.

Emziever

Apr 24, 2020
Just recently there was a whole controversy over the recent ban wave on hypixel. The owner of Hypixel Simon is hinting the removal of Ranked skywars which may or may not be true, but it is a possibility. If it does get removed then cube has a great chance right now to get some attention if they implement Ranked skywars. Now that being said, Hypixel has a trash anticheat but cube has an even worse anticheat (no offense) and they had a bunch of hackers, so hackers will definitely be a huge problem especially on cube.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone,
I see a lot of people having the idea to add ranked skywars to CubeCraft, an idea I supported for quite a long time. But, there are some problems with ranked skywars.
The first one is the anti-cheat. The watchdog anticheat on hypixel is one of the best anticheats around, but still, there is a big cheater problem in ranked skywars. Sometimes, cheaters even make it to the highest tiers in ranked skywars. To be honest, sentinetal isn't the best anticheat around, with hackers in almost every game. So if you want to play ranked, there are probably a lot of cheaters there too, just like in hypixel.
The second one is, the playerbase just isnt big enough. There are at maximum a thousand players in skywars. And then (probably) around half of them plays 1.8 and the other half 1.9+. A lot of people just want to train skywars, and not play competetive against a lot of sweats (I have not problem with that, but I can see why others do). So they'll just keep playing normal skywars. That means that around a hand full of players from 1.8 and 1.9+ will play ranked. So you'll keep playing against the same players, and won't rank up a lot.

These are I think the biggest reasons why ranked shouldn't be added, but there are many more.
Stay safe,
Wiikend
I don’t think we have enough skywars players for ranked, but I would like to play ranked skywars or eggwars.

Emziever

Apr 24, 2020
I don’t think we have enough skywars players for ranked, but I would like to play ranked skywars or eggwars.
Ranked eggwars would be interesting. Hypixel also has an unofficial bedwars ranked system with a bunch of known players earning elo on discord.

Reactions: Quis

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Ranked eggwars would be interesting. Hypixel also has an unofficial bedwars ranked system with a bunch of known players earning elo on discord.
That's also cool, but then there should be an organised 'league'. I would love to organise that, but then there must be a private game system. Which isn't there in cubecraft. But if there comes one, I will organise a egg wars/skywars league with prizes. The thing also then is, that it's harder to blatantly cheat.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom