Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

Iamomarv

Member
Jan 11, 2026
3
1
2
16
Palestine
For many months, I actively played Egg Wars, aiming straight for the top rankings. Driven by true passion and full dedication, I achieved an incredible milestone of 600 wins in just two months (where I have recently started my new dream, and that is why I played it for two months)—a phenomenal pace of 300 wins per month 🏆.However, over time, the enthusiasm faded, and boredom set in. Due to the dwindling player base and a lack of fresh updates, I ultimately decided to quit playing 🛑.Looking back at my in-game purchases, I wish I could turn back time. Instead of the lifetime Egg Wars rank, I would have chosen the lifetime Sky Wars rank 💸. Nevertheless, thanks to some good luck, I currently own both the lifetime Egg Wars and BlockWars ranks 💎.I sincerely hope the developers will continue to improve the game and release a groundbreaking update that transforms the experience and attracts a massive wave of players back to the community 🌟.Best regards
 

FoxPanda

Well-Known Member
Jun 10, 2020
7
6
79
Sweden
Eggwars reallly need an update. In past, Eggwars has loosen its peak and reputation, theres a few players who play eggwars.
I would very much like to see a good Eggwars update but I think that the developers are a bit scared to touch the game after the Eggwars update they already tried implementing because of how they had to revert many parts of it. However I still hope for something new and exciting!
 
  • Like
Reactions: imnerdhehe
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom