Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
Hello CubeCrafters.

Yes I got banned, but it was an unfair ban. Do not worry about it, my friends got my back. Now most of this situation will be explained in the thread here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/teaming-cross-teaming.180706/ and due to this ban, I would not be able to stream tomorrow. I am unbanned, so I will stream tomorrow, so DO NOT worry about that <3

Second thing is that I love cubecraft and all the players, but what hurts me is that you think I would break any rules :( I broke 1 rule on CubeCraft, but I will not go into details about that. I apologize for all the drama and have a happy sunday \o/

#PlebArmy

@ThatGrimCreeper @TheFastBowler @Ping Ether and a lot more for the support through this. You can find more of them at my profile. Love you guys <3

Special Stream tomorrow? :o

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Very strange. If I recall correctly even @Orangeric88 said that when the last 2 (and only 2) players team in the game (no others alive), then that's fine since there can't be an unfair advantage used against other players.

Now, if there's 2 teams but 3 players on (1 team has a team of 2 and the other is alone) and they cross-team, then it's bannable.

Reactions: Ping Ether

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Well RIP :( :/ well please get unbanned. I even saw a moderator cross team before :D so every one makes mistake so don't have a bad feeling about it.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I only see one problem, that wasnt "teaming" that was more like "temporary alliance so we both get equal gear so we can have an epic last fight" youtubers do it all the time to so yeah this was definetly an unjust ban

Reactions: Zrathex
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom