Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ufukcan

Sep 27, 2015
Is It just me sucking or just other people(most perticularly Tanks) swords have a longer range than mine? Like they can hit me from 3 blocks away but I can't? Is ıt just me being bad or are they hacking? (This is about FFA Clasic mode)

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Might be just you. Usually hackers can hit you from 5 to 8 blocks away.
Maybe trying sprinting in a battle and see how it goes or ambush them. ;)

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
They either have speed 2 potion effects, or they are laggers
Try changing your FOV, sprinting, or using a speed kit. Speed gives you a longer range with your hits.
@ufukcan morons. Speed does not effect reach whatsoever, nor does changing your fov or sprinting, it may look like you are getting reached hits yourself but that is only looks, grow a dam brain.
Hmmm, it might just be you lagging. Try making sure that smooth lighting is off, and that your FPS is turned down just a bit. Otherwise, I don't know of anything else to do but get a new PC.
Getting a new PC does not increase reach or reduce ping lag, fps does not effect your ping, all of this is fake news!!! The only ways a computer can give you better ping is if you plug it into your router.

Reactions: A pigeon

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
@ufukcan morons. Speed does not effect reach whatsoever, nor does changing your fov or sprinting, it may look like you are getting reached hits yourself but that is only looks, grow a dam brain.
Never said it increased your reach, I was implying that it LOOKS like it affects your reach because you move at a faster speed.
You are literally the most braindead little child on these forums go back to f-a-pping to hypixel or something and watching tenebrous videos little boy

Reactions: SpringWarz

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It might be any of the following possibilities
You have High FOV and it just looks like they are further away than they are
They aren't tanks but actually ninjas with the gear they bought from the shop and their speed gives them a bit more appearent attack range
You are just imagining things

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
You are literally the most braindead little child on these forums go back to f-a-pping to hypixel or something and watching tenebrous videos little boy
Why do you have to be so toxic? I was mostly targeting that thread to alexanderdelpra rather than you, and how does hypixel have to do with this, the servers a more braindead vegetable than this one.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Appreciate your activity on the Cube discord. Nice to see from staff members :). Goodluck with all and thanks for all you've done
_youssefxkill_ wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
how can i appeal for a discord ban, my user: luffy_indexgun2
AnolTongi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
You are an amazing person, I really hope you know that. Good luck with the future, man! Stay amazing.
Matriox wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Goodluck with everything :(
Matriox wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Appreciate you being active on the discord server and asking any questions members had. Goodluck with your future plans
Top Bottom