Do you like OP mode in Eggwars?

• Yes

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 57.1%

• Total voters

scriblemelego

Mar 17, 2016
I really like OP, and as a diamond rank i pretty much always vote for it. For the people that don't like OP, they have 2 main options. Buy a rank to vote for something different, or leave the game and try another game (if OP is voted for).

If OP was removed, there would be outrage by donators (including myself), because when we bought the rank, it specified that we could vote for OP, so if we can no longer vote OP, people may get angry.

I'm sorry you don't like it, but unfortunately, a lot of people do :-(

Thanks for putting the time in on this thread, it's good to hear other people's opinions :-D
Ohnono, don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting it gets removed, I understand that a lot of people play it and enjoy it, as you can see from a lot of the replies in this thread. I'm just saying it does need some changes (such as lower prot on the armor) and was pointing out to iConfueZ that not everyone can vote.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Ohnono, don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting it gets removed, I understand that a lot of people play it and enjoy it, as you can see from a lot of the replies in this thread. I'm just saying it does need some changes (such as lower prot on the armor) and was pointing out to iConfueZ that not everyone can vote.
Ah ok :-D However unfortunately i don't agree that the armour should not be as high prot. It's the high prot that makes it OP. :-D Leather prot 5 is amazing, you can play the whole game with it !

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Before I will take my leave from this thread, I need to say 1 more god damn thing. I've seen too many people being butthurt they find normal boring or OP annoying and that they want OP to get removed. Don't like OP? Just leave. Don't like normal? Leave. as @iConfueZ said, it literally can not be made easier.
Stop whining. Grow up. Don't you have something better to do than to bash on a minigame's gamemode? Don't get so butthurt people have other preferences than you. Seriously. It's not gonna change anything. OP will never be removed, so stop trying to get it removed. Thank you.
tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Before I will take my leave from this thread, I need to say 1 more god damn thing. I've seen too many people being butthurt they find normal boring or OP annoying and that they want OP to get removed. Don't like OP? Just leave. Don't like normal? Leave. as @iConfueZ said, it literally can not be made easier.
Stop whining. Grow up. Don't you have something better to do than to bash on a minigame's gamemode? Don't get so butthurt people have other preferences than you. Seriously. It's not gonna change anything. OP will never be removed, so stop trying to get it removed. Thank you.
tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif
Actually I don't have to do something better than bash on a minigame's gamemode...

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Personally I don't think you should totally get rid of OP mode. Maybe just lower the the protection of the armor since this appears to be the main problem
That would touch on 1.8 too. Prot 5 in 1.8 mode is just fine as it is.
The only thing different in 1.8 mode is the fact that you can't get shields or tipped arrows.
I don't think the armor is the issue.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
It ain't called overpowered for nothing. Why do you think that more than 80% people want op? Because they like the protection 5 and sharpness, and the fact that most items are really cheap. I'm 100% sure more people like overpowered instead of dislike it.

And everyone who says that you have long fights in overpowered ARE JUST WRONG. The only thing I can say than is that you are not good in PvP, if you can't kill campers or have long fights. And I know that fights in normal are faster, because you don't have protection 5. If you dislike overpowered, just vote normal.

It's disgusting that people want to remove or change overpowered, for just a few simple reasons.
So apparently 62% of the server is disgusting? Something most people miss: Unless OP is removed, we will never get the true normal back. Also, I've done some surveys in eggwars lobbies and <25% of people who prefer OP actually like the protection 5. They either like the cheaper items and/or the Ender pearls. If OP is changed to speed mode, you still have double and triple health to increase fight times. Let say 50% prefer OP, if 75% like for speed mode items that leaves 13%. Double and triple health provide a safety net along with the feather falling boots. Overall, a change to speed mode benefits all players.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
The only thing i like in OP mode is E-Pearls, becasue all the other stuff is so OP (wow what a coincedence) and so no one will ever die unless you breal their armour or out combat them or knock them off. Whenever i join a game of eggwars and theres a ranked player thats atleast gold rank, i pretty much know that it will be op, so i can usually never play a normal game of eggwars.
(I personnaly like to play a game of op eggwars every once and a while, its just annoying when people ALWAYS choose op).

You can mainly find me in eggwars lobbies 1-5, Feel free to ask me questions
I AM AN EGGWARS MASTER SO BE READY TO FIGHT! :)

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
i like it because a 4v1 (im the one) can be easier to win in op than in normal.
i like it because you can rush middle (especially on teaparty) or other islands really quickly thanks to cheap resources
i dont like it because its overplayed, its fun and all but ever since op came out ive only played hardcore twice sooooooo

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
OP mode is way to OP. Most games can go on forever. I quit during one of these games as the game had not ended after 45 minutes. I hope people stop voting for this.
Yeah i agree, i played a game of OP that lasted 2 hours. My team amd i managed to win though, but ir was SO ANNOYING. I just think people should stop abusing op mode

DANbroisTHEman

Aug 19, 2016
i honestly don't mind op in 1.8 but if Im in 1.9 its so bad its not even fun, i like op because the e pearls thats it and 1.8 egg wars is balanced and 1.9 is 10 min fights for 1 dude in a Teaparty that has 40 people in it

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
i honestly don't mind op in 1.8 but if Im in 1.9 its so bad its not even fun, i like op because the e pearls thats it and 1.8 egg wars is balanced and 1.9 is 10 min fights for 1 dude in a Teaparty that has 40 people in it
Yes, i totally agree.
People ALWAYS vote for op and everyone in chat is like "op" "op please" amd its really annoying.
Thats probably why i play in 1.8 even though im better at 1.9 pvp.
Its a cool aspect of the game, but its over-used

DANbroisTHEman

Aug 19, 2016
Yes, i totally agree.
People ALWAYS vote for op and everyone in chat is like "op" "op please" amd its really annoying.
Thats probably why i play in 1.8 even though im better at 1.9 pvp.
Its a cool aspect of the game, but its over-used
I don't play 1.9 egg wars that's op but I don't mind 1.8 that's op it's pretty balanced in 1.8. I'm also better at 1.9 pvp But most games are op so I play 1.8 more

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Wow, this got 26 votes for no... (Most said no).... In game there's like a 75% players asking for OP, I don't understand xdddd

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Wow, this got 26 votes for no... (Most said no).... In game there's like a 75% players asking for OP, I don't understand xdddd
I guess that 75% isnt here but my opinion mostly rests on the map if its a large or hard to get around map such as aztec or space sure why not but if its a map like magic or pizza then no

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I think that 75% isnt here becasue they are fairly new to the server, amd the time they join they automatically go to eggwars and if there is a rank in the game, they want op because they might watch like the BajanCanadian, who mostly goes op.
Also because its the most exciting game mode to them even though they havent played it before.

So, the 75% isnt on the forums because they are probably new to the server and are yet to start a forums account.

I may be wrong, but this is what i think.

IGN: Deeds76
Feel free to ask me questions! You can find me in eggwars lobbies 1-5.
I AM AN EGGWARS MASTER :)

DANbroisTHEman

Aug 19, 2016
I think that 75% isnt here becasue they are fairly new to the server, amd the time they join they automatically go to eggwars and if there is a rank in the game, they want op because they might watch like the BajanCanadian, who mostly goes op.
Also because its the most exciting game mode to them even though they havent played it before.

So, the 75% isnt on the forums because they are probably new to the server and are yet to start a forums account.

I may be wrong, but this is what i think.

IGN: Deeds76
Feel free to ask me questions! You can find me in eggwars lobbies 1-5.
I AM AN EGGWARS MASTER :)
i think your right

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom