Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GetSwept

Apr 16, 2020
Hey, guys, I hear people getting 20+ cps butterfly clicking. But I only get 10-12. My fingers are fast for 1 second and then they slow down. How can I fix this. I can't jitter either. I have the steel series rival 600.

Reactions: CentonL

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
If you have a sensitive mouse, you can basically train yourself to vibrate your finger on the left click. Try and minimise the movement in your finger you need to get a click. The more distance you move your finger the less clicks you can get

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
There is not like a real tip for that. Just practice a lot.
But you can use this tool to check your clicks and get a graph on how fast you click over time. This can help you to analyze your clicks.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I use to play cookie clicker a LOT. That's how I trained my fingers for long periods of time.

Reactions: CentonL

TerrorNotMe

Apr 19, 2020
Hey, guys, I hear people getting 20+ cps butterfly clicking. But I only get 10-12. My fingers are fast for 1 second and then they slow down. How can I fix this. I can't jitter either. I have the steel series rival 600.

get new fingers (or just practice)

Ratenci

Mar 21, 2015
The Netherlands
I suggest u really get into jitter clicking, yes it is more exhausting if you do it for a longer period of time. And also, you don't really have to click as fast as jitter while butterfly clicking because you use two fingers instead of one :)

mattnicholas

Dec 20, 2020
I would not suggest jitter clicking at all specially when you're saying you're speed clicking for longer period. Butterfly clicking is the safest way to do it. All you need is to practice more with kohi click test. 20+ CPS is not impossible but i will take at least a few weeks of regular practice. I was once getting an avg 16 CPS while clicking for a minute. I lost the practice though, now its 12-13 CPS.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I would not suggest jitter clicking at all specially when you're saying you're speed clicking for longer period. Butterfly clicking is the safest way to do it. All you need is to practice more with kohi click test. 20+ CPS is not impossible but i will take at least a few weeks of regular practice. I was once getting an avg 16 CPS while clicking for a minute. I lost the practice though, now its 12-13 CPS.
  • No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom