Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I am generally curious of why cube changed to 1.9 pvp. It is about the only pvp server (technically pvp minigames server) that changed to this update, other servers do let 1.9 clients connect to their server but there are tons of plugins in the way. Cube is just supporting the bad decision of Microsoft's pvp change. This why it says "official Minecraft partner" I think the server would get a lot more people back if they changed to 1.8. granted I can play egg and sky wars in. 1.8 it would be cool if they can have the entire server in 1.8. so if I wanted to duels someone on 1.8 on the server I don't have to be past 2 on a eggwars game. Or do the trash "1.8" pvp in the pvp lobby (cube should download a plug-in to fix that). Also just a side note, all spam clickers in egg/sky wars aren't actually good at all in 1.8, there's a reason they are in 1.9 and not 1.8. what are the benefits to cube for becoming 1.9? Official mc partner? What did they lose? Alot of players. What's better may I ask you? #MakeCubeCraftGreatAgain

MSSSSSS

Jun 28, 2017
If cubecraft is the only server with 1.9pvp(idk i didnt find other server).Also if it is 1.8pvp it will be like hypix
Ps:u can play eggwars and skywars with 1.8 version in cc

F

Facelurite

A lot of misinformed nonsense in this thread.

Microsoft has no influence over Java edition. 1.9 was made for player betterment by jeb. JEB.

Second , is it a crime for us to have ONE 1.9 server? There are none out there.

Im not even going to address the stupid 1.9 vs 1.8 debate. Cube is 1.9 because its player base is 1.9. If cube downgraded to 1.8 like Hive did , it would be dead, just like Hive .

Mar 6, 2017
Hey,

I know that a lot of people are against the 1.9 PVP update, but Cubecraft has no choice. Just because some people might not like 1.9, Cubecraft must move on with the Minecraft updates and keep up. It's up to Mojang to do the updates for their game, and I guess we're just going to have to live with it. It's quite unfortunate that they didn't listen to anyone when people protested about 1.9's pvp update being bad, but it's their choice.
I think it was a smart thing for Cubecraft to do to be up to date with all of the new Minecraft updates.

That's just my thoughts on it :)

Thanks,
Poseidon

I actually think the 1.9 combat makes Cubecraft special and unique. 1.9 pvp isn't as popular as 1.8 pvp but Cubecraft is still one of the biggest and most popular Minecraft servers out there. Almost none of the other big servers have the 1.9 combat system, just 1.8. You might not have noticed it but there is still a reasonable amount of Minecraft players who prefer 1.9 pvp over 1.8 pvp, and where do a lot of these players go? That's right, to Cubecraft. I feel like Cubecraft would lose a lot of it's specialty and maybe players if they would ever make Cubecraft a 1.8 server again.
The 1.9 update has many benefits, there were new plugins introduced, a lot of bugs were fixed, new blocks were implemented in the game, hacking is easier to spot, pvp doesn't rely on CPS anymore, new items like elytras and shields, autoclickers are basically useless, new tactics for pvp and many more.
I think it's a good thing Cubecraft moved on with the update, even the other servers can't stick with 1.8 forever, everybody will have to move on sooner or later. Minecraft keeps updating so you better get used to it.
I hated the 1.9 update at first too and I really sucked at it but I still kept playing it and eventually I discovered the fun of it, I don't feel like I'll ever go back to 1.8.
Just give it another try.
You can always play skywars and eggwars in 1.8 but Cubecraft has to mainly focus on their 1.9+ server. I'm pretty sure that some things in Cubecraft aren't even compatible with 1.8 anymore.
I'm sorry but I don't think Cubecraft will ever become a 1.8 server again and I'm glad it won't, it's probably for the best this way.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
I think cubecraft is just great the way it is and there is no need to change back to 1.8.

1.9 pvp makes cube special and unique and as many said before, if cubecraft changes back, many players will quit the server and also there is a higher risk of dying in the process.

Lets assume it, 1.8 pvp system will eventually die, sonner or later like 1.7 did before.

I recommend you to give 1.9 a chance. I didn't like it at first, i hated it too much but in the end i started to love it and now i will not change back to 1.8.

Have a nice day.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I think you just have to go with the updates and dont have to stick at the older things. Upon that 1.9 is thought of much better and in my opinion much more fun too. Your finger doesnt hurt from it after 1 hour, it does at 1.8. In other words; 1.8 sucks.

First ever since Microsoft took over mojang it has sucked. Take for example bedrock edition, even Notch admited that he hates it. Unless you jitter your finger shouldnt hurt after a hour.Just because your finger may hurt doesnt mean 1.8 sucks lol.
Simply,

1.9 is better and funnier, you don't need to break two or three computer mouses at month to have fun.
:V
Um no. Thats a opinion. Whats so much fun about clicking 1.5 cps and fights lasting minutes in CLASSIC mode. Compared to Rapidly clicking and comboing your opponent? I have been using my mouse for 2 years with clicking 10 cps average and its good as new lol.

Reactions: giesko

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Simply,

1.9 is better and funnier, you don't need to break two or three computer mouses at month to have fun.
:V
I legit when I fight get 4 cps, it really isn't that hard, I've never broke a mouse, yes I do admit 1.9 is funnier as you say, its so funny seeing people thinking these hour long slugfests are considered pvp.

Reactions: Unknown_Mediator

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
I legit when I fight get 4 cps, it really isn't that hard, I've never broke a mouse, yes I do admit 1.9 is funnier as you say, its so funny seeing people thinking these hour long slugfests are considered pvp.
Well, it was more for sarcasm purpose but cool, you understood my point.

Have a nice day.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Where have you been? Weve been 1.9 for over a year

We also updated to 1.9 because it opened up new oppertunities for games and pvp, it also compensates for those of us like me where 1.8 pvp is impossible to do, and fr those who like to skill play instead of swing as much as you can

Also the minecraft partner tag has nothing to do with 1.9, this has to do with us being one of the few server so far (Cubecraft, mineplex, lifeboat, and inpvp) that are apart of Minecraft 1.2 (The BTU) which fuses win 10, xbox one, mobile, and switch editions into one minecraft

Also the #makecubecraftgreatagain needs to stop because that can cause political fights and it has, (which we dont want) and we never lost our greatness we just get better

Also if you want to play 1.8 so bad you can

A. Join cube in 1.8 itll take you to our 1.8 server (eggwars and skywars only)
B. In game lobbies theres a 1.8 pvp style in 1.9 basically its a 1.9 code without the weapon cooldown (even with shields and everything)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom