Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Oh I'm sorry that my 50$ (bought it on sale for 30) gold rank is on this server and yes I should totally go play on a different server. Clearly my rank is transferrable to other servers.
Well many more people with gold ranks or even higher ranks like 1.9 so would prefer it to stay so...

Reactions: CommunistCactus

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Well many more people with gold ranks or even higher ranks like 1.9 so would prefer it to stay so...
What if someone bought a rank while cube was in 1.7, they probably would want a refund wouldn't they? I sure want one... Is there a way I can transfer my rank to a different account aka my friends, it's ok if it gets downgraded so on their account they have iron.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Servers that choose to use 1.8 are completely bottle necked with the features of that version, they can't have the things that are released in new versions. However if we embrace the versions we can keep getting new stuff that comes with 1.9+.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
A

A pigeon

Oh I'm sorry that my 50$ (bought it on sale for 30) gold rank is on this server and yes I should totally go play on a different server. Clearly my rank is transferrable to other servers.

Well 1.8 sentinel is not as good, hackers are everywhere no matter what.

What if they made pvp so no one turned red and your cps directly impacted how much damage you do, aka combo/combofly

Oh ok thanks for clarifying, also Mojang doesn't care about the pvp community at all, hardcore badlion players or eggwars bow spammers don't get them sales, however mods and builds do, the game is in their perspective about building and survival worlds not pvp minigames. Also an interesting pathetic fact, Mojang never made any type of anti cheat ever, Mojang anti cheat could probably look in your versions folder too, (not sure). Now if you know anything about anticheats the devs that make them are expensive and are a pain to make, it's an arms race against the hackers. They try to make hacks that bypass while devs try to patch those. Want to know a game that does have an anti cheat made by the devs of the game? Roblox, enough said?
U got a gold rank ? Now i feel lonely :( u were the only stone on my friends lis

Next , if Mojang were to make an anticheat , it would be flawless as they can change the game's code itself. Logic.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Servers that choose to use 1.8 are completely bottle necked with the features of that version, they can't have the things that are released in new versions. However if we embrace the versions we can keep getting new stuff that comes with 1.9+.
1.8 servers can also download plugins to make 1.9, 1.8 pvp, (a bit better then classic pvp on cube xD) so having all the features isn't a perk.

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands
I think it's true, more people would join the server if it's in 1.8.
But 1.9 makes CubeCraft special from all the other servers. And alot of people that play CC in 1.9 would be really angry
If they changed it to 1.8, and they made there decision, now we have to live with it.
And by the way. Skywars and Eggwars are 1.8, what do you play else then that?

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
It wasn’t smart to update Minecraft’s PvP back in the time,
by doing this, they litturaly splitted the whole community in 2 !
But CubeCraft decided to use 1.9 PvP and not 1.8 PvP.
I think this was also a dumb decision but you can’t change it anymore... :/
Changing back to 1.8 now should make so many people angry !
But it should also let many people join the server again !

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
And what about using a 1.8 PvP plug-in and actually running a 1.9 or higher server... X_x

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I am generally curious of why cube changed to 1.9 pvp. It is about the only pvp server (technically pvp minigames server) that changed to this update, other servers do let 1.9 clients connect to their server but there are tons of plugins in the way. Cube is just supporting the bad decision of Microsoft's pvp change. This why it says "official Minecraft partner" I think the server would get a lot more people back if they changed to 1.8. granted I can play egg and sky wars in. 1.8 it would be cool if they can have the entire server in 1.8. so if I wanted to duels someone on 1.8 on the server I don't have to be past 2 on a eggwars game. Or do the trash "1.8" pvp in the pvp lobby (cube should download a plug-in to fix that). Also just a side note, all spam clickers in egg/sky wars aren't actually good at all in 1.8, there's a reason they are in 1.9 and not 1.8. what are the benefits to cube for becoming 1.9? Official mc partner? What did they lose? Alot of players. What's better may I ask you? #MakeCubeCraftGreatAgain
Here comes the haters dude

Because 1.8 sucks
1 hater

actually not that many haters and I think it is totally fine for us to have one 1.9 server. It is kind of nice to switch from 1.8 --> 1.9 --->1.8 over and over. Its nice to have change

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Loskol's profile.
Mission done my lord I have today done my Duolingo lesson xD
Basketman wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Critly's profile.
Heya my old friend!:D How have you been? ^-^
Critly wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthdayy, enjoy your day! 🎉
Top Bottom