Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

I legit when I fight get 4 cps, it really isn't that hard, I've never broke a mouse, yes I do admit 1.9 is funnier as you say, its so funny seeing people thinking these hour long slugfests are considered pvp.
Hour long slugfests because u play OP FFA where everyone is prot 3 with weak weapons.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I think you just have to go with the updates and dont have to stick at the older things. Upon that 1.9 is thought of much better and in my opinion much more fun too. Your finger doesnt hurt from it after 1 hour, it does at 1.8. In other words; 1.8 sucks.
So with the point just go with the updates, what you are saying is if Microsoft decided to add an update that made pvp with even longer cool down then we should play it, because it is new, much thought out? Mojang legit thought all their updates out with the community, now Microsoft shows up and spontaneously ruin one of the biggest aspects of the game. Like I said earlier I legit get 4 cps when I play, it really isn't breaking any mice, besides, if you get exactly 2 cps you get perfect dps, all clicking fast does is reduce your knockback.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
So with the point just go with the updates, what you are saying is if Microsoft decided to add an update that made pvp with even longer cool down then we should play it, because it is new, much thought out?
I will play it. Maybe I will not like it in first, just like I did with 1.9, but then I will find a way to love it. Thats how life works.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
So with the point just go with the updates, what you are saying is if Microsoft decided to add an update that made pvp with even longer cool down then we should play it, because it is new, much thought out? Mojang legit thought all their updates out with the community, now Microsoft shows up and spontaneously ruin one of the biggest aspects of the game. Like I said earlier I legit get 4 cps when I play, it really isn't breaking any mice, besides, if you get exactly 2 cps you get perfect dps, all clicking fast does is reduce your knockback.
Microsoft doesn't decide what happens to the in-game features, Jens Bergensen (Jeb) does, the same guy that has been doing it from the very beginning.

L

Lightning McQueen

Microsoft has no say in Java edition.
Microsoft doesn't decide what happens to the in-game features, Jens Bergensen (Jeb) does, the same guy that has been doing it from the very beginning.
No , jeb only took over when Notch retir - pretty sure you know this who doesnt

FUN FACT : @TqqMqnyQs_ plural of mouse is mouse devices

Reactions: CommunistCactus

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Oke, phrasing it differently:
He coded a large chunk of the game from the very beginning along with Notch until he decided he wanted to take a permanent vacation from working on minecraft.
So I apparently know nothing about who develops mc, one question I have for you, who calls the shots? Does Microsoft or Jeb_?

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I will play it. Maybe I will not like it in first, just like I did with 1.9, but then I will find a way to love it. Thats how life works.
What if Microsoft or jeb made 1.13.1, 1.7 pvp again? Would you play it? What if they made it so every time you hit someone you played a game of Tetris and whatever your score was, was how much damage you did. Wait NVM that's already what the stone axe recharge feels like.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
So I apparently know nothing about who develops mc, one question I have for you, who calls the shots? Does Microsoft or Jeb_?
The developers who were working on the java edition before Microsoft bought minecraft are still the ones developing it, and they decide what gets added to the game. The whole BTU business is from microsoft (I think)

Reactions: Maaarijn

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
1.8 is what players have been pvping and playing for ages, about 5-6 years atleast, and has got a big community of PvPers. 1.9, is something really small, only a portion of the what Minecraft Servers.

1.8 is what Cube too had, but changed. It's honestly their decision after all - It's their server. 1.9 PvP has made a community on Cube; I'm sure atleast 75% of the 1.9 community is not that good in 1.8.

Look at the YouTubers - do you see any popular (relevant) minecrafter use 1.9 as PvP?
Most of them go on Hypixel to record...

I'm sure most of the Dutch community use 1.9, I don't have any knowledge of Dutch YouTubers so I can't really say much.

1.9 is what makes CubeCraft special.

1.8 is what most of the Minecraft communities will be using for atleast 2-3 years from now. I'm sure Minecraft would've been updated so much that it forces people to use 1.9 combat. Cube can slowly bring out the older gamemodes and port them into 1.8. Maybe you can make a thread about the games which you would want to see in 1.8 :)

Reactions: A pigeon

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Because there are like 20 other big 1.8 minigame servers to play on, if cubecraft downgraded to 1.8 they'd enter a saturated market and would probably eventually get eaten up by hypixel, 1.9 makes them unique.
Anyway if you want to play 1.8 then go play on the other servers, as that slippery guy says, there are 200k+ players playing that (according to him, don't know if its true or not), so go play with them, please do.
I have a feeling the only reason you want cube to go to add 1.8 games is because most cubecraft players will be bad at 1.8, so you want to take advantage of this and be known as a "pvp god" there

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Because there are like 20 other big 1.8 minigame servers to play on, if cubecraft downgraded to 1.8 they'd enter a saturated market and would probably eventually get eaten up by hypixel, 1.9 makes them unique.
Anyway if you want to play 1.8 then go play on the other servers, as that slippery guy says, there are 200k+ players playing that (according to him, don't know if its true or not), so go play with them, please do.
I have a feeling the only reason you want cube to go to add 1.8 games is because most cubecraft players will be bad at 1.8, so you want to take advantage of this and be known as a "pvp god" there
Oh I'm sorry that my 50$ (bought it on sale for 30) gold rank is on this server and yes I should totally go play on a different server. Clearly my rank is transferrable to other servers.
For hackers, in 1.8 there are a lot of hackers, in 1.9 not!
Well 1.8 sentinel is not as good, hackers are everywhere no matter what.
Yes I will.
What if they made pvp so no one turned red and your cps directly impacted how much damage you do, aka combo/combofly
The developers who were working on the java edition before Microsoft bought minecraft are still the ones developing it, and they decide what gets added to the game. The whole BTU business is from microsoft (I think)
Oh ok thanks for clarifying, also Mojang doesn't care about the pvp community at all, hardcore badlion players or eggwars bow spammers don't get them sales, however mods and builds do, the game is in their perspective about building and survival worlds not pvp minigames. Also an interesting pathetic fact, Mojang never made any type of anti cheat ever, Mojang anti cheat could probably look in your versions folder too, (not sure). Now if you know anything about anticheats the devs that make them are expensive and are a pain to make, it's an arms race against the hackers. They try to make hacks that bypass while devs try to patch those. Want to know a game that does have an anti cheat made by the devs of the game? Roblox, enough said?

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
So no cooldown at all?
Pvp would legitimately be utterly ruined, even the 1.8 pvp community can agree on that.

Why even would they? Wanna ruin all the mods?
Okay, my point is Mojang doesn't know the pvp community exists (they act like it at least). Pvp does not give them sales. I almost guarantee you almost every other game has an anti cheat made by the developers of the game. Therefore all their combat updates are to make the ender dragon harder to kill or whatnot NOT to make fun pvp. They fixed 1 pvp bug from 1.7 to 1.8, relogging, servers had plugins that patched it too. So practically useless, oh and the hit reg worsened between the two versions.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
xEefster wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happybirthday bbg!! ❤🥳
Thjis wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Gefeliciteerd Eva!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day z of y
Top Bottom