Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mqxti

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2020
Jupiter 🌌
www.youtube.com
So I have been playing on Cube since 2016, just discovered the wonderful land that is the Forums! I plan be be decently active on here so just wanted to say hello 🙂

CubeCraft has been my favorite server, and forever will be! My favorite gamemode is currently Solo Eggwars (Currently grinding for a top 25 leaderboard position 😛 )

My other favorite gamemodes in order would be Duels, FFA, Minerware and Skywars.

If I had a suggestion for the server, maybe it would be a new gamemode.. Eggwars/Skywars/SUMO 1v1s! I personally think this would be really epic, let me know what you think!

I live on the planet earth in the US
I love doggos
I'm a partial introvert 🥺

Um if you want to know something ask me in comments, other wise I will see you else where! ♥

Last edited:

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Nice to meet new people in the forums (I´m practically new as well), GL in that grinding.

Reactions: Mqxti

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
So I have been playing on Cube since 2016, just discovered the wonderful land that is the Forums! I plan be be decently active on here so just wanted to say hello 🙂

CubeCraft has been my favorite server, and forever will be! My favorite gamemode is currently Solo Eggwars (Currently grinding for a top 25 leaderboard position 😛 )

I recently joined a clan, "4G3NT_".. previously known as "_SR". I am stuck with the _SR name rn as the clan name was changed 5 days after I joined lmao.

My other favorite gamemodes in order would be Duels, FFA, Minerware and Skywars.

If I had a suggestion for the server, maybe it would be a new gamemode.. Eggwars/Skywars/SUMO 1v1s! I personally think this would be really epic, let me know what you think!

I live on the planet earth in the US
I love doggos
I'm a partial introvert 🥺

Um if you want to know something ask me in comments, other wise I will see you else where! ♥
Welcome to the forums!
I also want to grind for a leaderboard position (in Eggwars Solos or 4v4's)!
Good luck reaching the leaderboard!

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
(P.S, I'm also a human from earth 😉)

I'm not from Earth...
1603116861019.png

• Wow
Reactions: MythicalGod909
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Yooo congrats!! Cubecraft made right choise to make you helper! Hope to see you as moderator again soon!
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713552503272.png

thx

also

congrats

1713552536134.png
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones!! 🎉🎉
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom