Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What's up everyone!

UNIRACKS

Oct 13, 2020
So I have been playing on Cube since 2016, just discovered the wonderful land that is the Forums! I plan be be decently active on here so just wanted to say hello 🙂

CubeCraft has been my favorite server, and forever will be! My favorite gamemode is currently Solo Eggwars (Currently grinding for a top 25 leaderboard position 😛 )

My other favorite gamemodes in order would be Duels, FFA, Minerware and Skywars.

If I had a suggestion for the server, maybe it would be a new gamemode.. Eggwars/Skywars/SUMO 1v1s! I personally think this would be really epic, let me know what you think!

I live on the planet earth in the US
I love doggos
I'm a partial introvert 🥺

Um if you want to know something ask me in comments, other wise I will see you else where! ♥

Last edited:

UNIRACKS

Oct 13, 2020
Welcome to the forums Uniracks, nice to meet you!
How many solo egg wars wins do you have at the moment?
I currently have about 568 wins sitting at leaderboard spot #133.
So still a big grind ahead of me considering the top players have 5-11k wins xD

Reactions: Pijly
May 27, 2020
So I have been playing on Cube since 2016, just discovered the wonderful land that is the Forums! I plan be be decently active on here so just wanted to say hello 🙂

CubeCraft has been my favorite server, and forever will be! My favorite gamemode is currently Solo Eggwars (Currently grinding for a top 25 leaderboard position 😛 )

I recently joined a clan, "4G3NT_".. previously known as "_SR". I am stuck with the _SR name rn as the clan name was changed 5 days after I joined lmao.

My other favorite gamemodes in order would be Duels, FFA, Minerware and Skywars.

If I had a suggestion for the server, maybe it would be a new gamemode.. Eggwars/Skywars/SUMO 1v1s! I personally think this would be really epic, let me know what you think!

I live on the planet earth in the US
I love doggos
I'm a partial introvert 🥺

Um if you want to know something ask me in comments, other wise I will see you else where! ♥
Welcome to the forums!
I also want to grind for a leaderboard position (in Eggwars Solos or 4v4's)!
Good luck reaching the leaderboard!

Sep 17, 2020
(P.S, I'm also a human from earth 😉)

I'm not from Earth...
1603116861019.png

• Wow
Reactions: MythicalGod909
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Violentcreeper7 wrote on MrBigChin's profile.
Hey! you had posted on one of my old threads feel free to tell me what it is!
Technosword wrote on Spook1ster's profile.
You’re my banner
Where do I report a bedrock player?? Username: Renatoxk4530 Reson Killora
Younisco wrote on Megaaa's profile.
HABIBI
Top Bottom