Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mqxti

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2020
Jupiter 🌌
www.youtube.com
So I have been playing on Cube since 2016, just discovered the wonderful land that is the Forums! I plan be be decently active on here so just wanted to say hello 🙂

CubeCraft has been my favorite server, and forever will be! My favorite gamemode is currently Solo Eggwars (Currently grinding for a top 25 leaderboard position 😛 )

My other favorite gamemodes in order would be Duels, FFA, Minerware and Skywars.

If I had a suggestion for the server, maybe it would be a new gamemode.. Eggwars/Skywars/SUMO 1v1s! I personally think this would be really epic, let me know what you think!

I live on the planet earth in the US
I love doggos
I'm a partial introvert 🥺

Um if you want to know something ask me in comments, other wise I will see you else where! ♥

Last edited:

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Nice to meet new people in the forums (I´m practically new as well), GL in that grinding.

Reactions: Mqxti

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
So I have been playing on Cube since 2016, just discovered the wonderful land that is the Forums! I plan be be decently active on here so just wanted to say hello 🙂

CubeCraft has been my favorite server, and forever will be! My favorite gamemode is currently Solo Eggwars (Currently grinding for a top 25 leaderboard position 😛 )

I recently joined a clan, "4G3NT_".. previously known as "_SR". I am stuck with the _SR name rn as the clan name was changed 5 days after I joined lmao.

My other favorite gamemodes in order would be Duels, FFA, Minerware and Skywars.

If I had a suggestion for the server, maybe it would be a new gamemode.. Eggwars/Skywars/SUMO 1v1s! I personally think this would be really epic, let me know what you think!

I live on the planet earth in the US
I love doggos
I'm a partial introvert 🥺

Um if you want to know something ask me in comments, other wise I will see you else where! ♥
Welcome to the forums!
I also want to grind for a leaderboard position (in Eggwars Solos or 4v4's)!
Good luck reaching the leaderboard!

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
(P.S, I'm also a human from earth 😉)

I'm not from Earth...
1603116861019.png

• Wow
Reactions: MythicalGod909
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom