Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Daanfkyy

Mod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Sep 6, 2017
185
394
144
20
Amsterdam
If I remember correctly Blockwars never really used to be all that popular on Java. (Correct me if I'm wrong please)😬

Although I did enjoy CTF, and I'm a big supporter of adding more games to the Java network, I personally don't think adding it back as of right now would be an amazing idea.
 

itzjwad

Novice Member
Dec 15, 2025
117
219
64
20
Dubi
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

I have been wondering if the gamemode BLOCKWARS BRIDGES will ever come back....
I loved this so much!
(hot take) I would think it would be a great addition to the current games on CubeCraft. What do you guys think?
I don't think he'll come back
 

Brent // Brentsycle

Well-Known Member
Jan 1, 2019
248
348
139
21
Belgium
If I remember correctly Blockwars never really used to be all that popular on Java. (Correct me if I'm wrong please)😬

Although I did enjoy CTF, and I'm a big supporter of adding more games to the Java network, I personally don't think adding it back as of right now would be an amazing idea.
It wasn’t but blockwars bridges had at his peak quite some players, it was also very refreshing between other games, it wasn’t really a pvp mode, you Could be the best pvper and still lose all the game because it toon actual skill to win, I really liked it and hope it will come back
 
  • Like
Reactions: BeHappyOMG
Members Online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom