Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

marshduck11

Apr 12, 2024
The Pond
This happens daily, so I usually just buy a bow, run at them across a bridge, turn around to lure him on the bridge after me, and then shoot him with the bow once i'm fully across.

Now without diamonds available, I'd just run across a bridge and hit him off when the player comes after me.

Finally in a game where everyone camps I'd just use a blast ball, and well.....BOOM!

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Usually hitting them off a bridge is the best way for me, especially if they have better gear. Sometimes I use CubeCraft EggWars' weird items like fast pickaxes against them.

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters,
What would you do if you are in a game (specially eggwars) with a pc player better than you??
I would just search for a bridge and try to knock that player of. I am interested in your answer and i am gonna read them all!
I would play as annoyingly as possible and run away for as long as possible before finding a good opportunity to knock them in the void

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters,
What would you do if you are in a game (specially eggwars) with a pc player better than you??
I would just search for a bridge and try to knock that player of. I am interested in your answer and i am gonna read them all!
The same strategy ase i am a phone player i can easily to send it in the void

VnXs_

Apr 9, 2022
I'll do the same thing, I'll just find a Bridge and Try To knock him/her off (I'm a Keyboard player)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
Top Bottom