FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I've been seeing a lot of hackers on skywars recently. I really like reporting hackers and I want to find out witch of the 5 gamemodes have the most hackers! It would be great if someone told me. I just really like seeing hackers get banned haha!

Reactions: Wave Master7S

iTrqZe

Jun 3, 2020
I think that the most hackers appear in skywars because They would easily get banned from another game that takes so long to fight in
For example: eggwars The hackers don’t usually be there because they will need a lot of hits to hit there enemy which will cost easy ban for the hacker

FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that the most hackers appear in skywars because They would easily get banned from another game that takes so long to fight in
For example: eggwars The hackers don’t usually be there because they will need a lot of hits to hit there enemy which will cost easy ban for the hacker
Yeah thats true

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
CubeCraft has banned a lot of hackers/cheaters, but there are still hackers I encounter every now and then in Skywars and FFA

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
i say mega simply because there’s a higher chance in more ppl hacking when there is more ppl hacking compared to in duos where it’s 16 ppl I think???

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Well solo is not common for hackers I find, and it seems like the hackers I do see are super bad and I kill them easily. If you want to find hackers I would say duos or mega.

Reactions: Zeobitz_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom