FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I've been seeing a lot of hackers on skywars recently. I really like reporting hackers and I want to find out witch of the 5 gamemodes have the most hackers! It would be great if someone told me. I just really like seeing hackers get banned haha!

Reactions: Wave Master7S

iTrqZe

Jun 3, 2020
I think that the most hackers appear in skywars because They would easily get banned from another game that takes so long to fight in
For example: eggwars The hackers don’t usually be there because they will need a lot of hits to hit there enemy which will cost easy ban for the hacker

FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that the most hackers appear in skywars because They would easily get banned from another game that takes so long to fight in
For example: eggwars The hackers don’t usually be there because they will need a lot of hits to hit there enemy which will cost easy ban for the hacker
Yeah thats true

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
CubeCraft has banned a lot of hackers/cheaters, but there are still hackers I encounter every now and then in Skywars and FFA

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
i say mega simply because there’s a higher chance in more ppl hacking when there is more ppl hacking compared to in duos where it’s 16 ppl I think???

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Well solo is not common for hackers I find, and it seems like the hackers I do see are super bad and I kill them easily. If you want to find hackers I would say duos or mega.

Reactions: Zeobitz_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom