Votes: 3 3.8%
  • The camper

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 294498

I'm just the lonely guy that plays all day alone to pass time during these corona-times, I'm (almost) never angry lol, so the rusher doesn't belong to me :P

Forums should be for suggestions or something to help the eggwars community, wtf even is this thread

Threads like these are the reasons why no one actually reads the forum
I like the ''social'' part of the forums the most! :)

Reactions: Ediinsonn

dev :)

Jul 30, 2019
earth
www.youtube.com
i always play overpowered
i get 63 blocks, 12 steak, stone sword and armor, then i get 20 gold. 15 goes to getting obby to prot the egg and another 5 goes to 1 tnt and 3 gapples
i usually get all the eggs
never match with another ranked in 2s or 4s :(
im a sweat
and im always saying "incoming", "what u guys need", "upgrading ___ generator it costs _" or "rush w me, meet at mid we need ___ gear"
and somehow i divide the iq of players by about 600. turns out 0/600 is still 0.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
i get 63 blocks, 12 steak, stone sword and armor, then i get 20 gold. 15 goes to getting obby to prot the egg and another 5 goes to 1 tnt and 3 gapples
im a sweat
and im always saying "incoming", "what u guys need", "upgrading ___ generator it costs _" or "rush w me, meet at mid we need ___ gear"
and somehow i divide the iq of players by about 600. turns out 0/600 is still 0.
You just described my playstyle perfectly except for the complaining when my teammates jump in the void so the opponent cant get final kill

Rifyy

Aug 19, 2019
upload_2020-4-5_18-38-58.png

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I usually [play OP with friends, but sometimes soloq] get money bags, buy all the blocks it gets me and build to mid, and get diamonds to turn the diamond gen at home on ASAP. Then basic gear to be able to survive in, go back to mid for more diamonds/gold while teammates use the gens at home. If someone less geared then me comes to mid, maybe fight them, but until I get at least all chain I'm probably not picking any fights. By the time I get good gear, all the oblivious people usually had their eggs broken so I go for easy kills, or for eggs. The major hurdle here is that the non-oblivious people usually also have decent gear by this point. This stage is where the real fun starts!

Apr 10, 2020
im a sweat
XD XD XD XD maybe we can play tgt I'm something like that, sometimes I wonder if my teammates speak English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom