Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which one is your favourite?

• Total voters

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
If we are talking from any time, by far Leach Tower. There was a time where there wasn't a cap of 1 leach tower per team, it was wicked expensive to have a lot, but it was so good, because instead of the laser thing going down the entire map following the track, it would send out shockwaves that would stun every entity that the shockwave hit, the shockwave doesn't span the entire map, but the only map that would apply to is Portals, just because how long of a straight line it is. The Shockwaves didn't follow the track, it would span out from the tower in a circle. It was super in the end game with good towers to back it all up.

If we are talking about currently. Either Archer Towers or Sorcerer. The Archer Tower on the big boom setting is insane, huge damage output with very little weakness if you put them in clusters. Sorcerers on the other hand is also very overpowered if used in big bulks, it shreds pretty much everything if you have it all together (so much so that the server lags needing to constantly do damage updates during mid/late game)

Reactions: AnolTongi

Casper_

May 4, 2020
I'm bored lol so I wanted to know everybody's favorite tower!If you vote please explain why!

My favorite towers are archer, sorcerer and Zeus. I choose this 3 because together they are very op. They damage al mobs.
upload_2020-5-5_9-56-36.png

I place them like this.

The_Rising_Sun

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2017
I love Zeus mostly for the fact that I can exploit it on certain maps. Plus Zeus Babies. I love all the towers in the game except for Archer Towers mostly because they don't have a weakness like at all. Plus the amount of Archer Tower spam I've seen in game makes me cry so much.

DayColor

Novice Member
Oct 25, 2017
The Mage tower is probably my favorite for the early game. You just have to place it first and earn easy cash.

Reactions: AnolTongi

clintondiya

May 21, 2020
Necromancer is pretty much a necessity on the Deep Devil levels in KR Frontiers, as well as the Battle Mecha due to the Blacksurge's tower-disabling ability.

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
Definitely the sorcerer tower. I once had like 50 of these towers placed and they were all maxed out. Nothing stood any chance, except flying troops of course.
It was a really fun experience.

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom