Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft bring back Tower Wars?


  • Total voters
    12

Music_9753

Member
Oct 4, 2025
2
0
2
27
IN MY OPINION, Tower Wars was the best game on Cube for the longest. I understand it's probably super hard to make it work with all the updates. However, this was basically the only game I really played on MC. I have missed it so much and would be positively ecstatic if you were to bring it back. I'm making it a poll, to see if anyone else feels the same as me. Or to see if I'm one of few. Ty for reading 😃
 

yurisatori0312

Well-Known Member
Jun 1, 2025
501
903
99
Japan, Tokyo
translate.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
IN MY OPINION, Tower Wars was the best game on Cube for the longest. I understand it's probably super hard to make it work with all the updates. However, this was basically the only game I really played on MC. I have missed it so much and would be positively ecstatic if you were to bring it back. I'm making it a poll, to see if anyone else feels the same as me. Or to see if I'm one of few. Ty for reading 😃
By Tower Wars, do you mean Tower Defense?
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom