Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
My least favorite Solo SkyWars maps are:
- Drought (Because of map design: strange spawn island placements and slabs on bridges)
- Zen (Submid is terrible)
- Birdhouse (Full of chases and at least one guy camping at top of mid)
- Cauldron (Because of island placements and the submid is hard to navigate)
- Snowflake (Too many holes in the ground + its a spleef map)

Reactions: xkhzly and Silco

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
Basically any map with a mid far away from the starter islands or with little pvp space. One of the worst in my opinion is End though because 1. There is very few pvp space, which in turn causes cleaning 2. If you spawn on an island that is further away from mid, you’re already at a disadvantage.

Reactions: bwead

RL302

Dec 4, 2020
I've seen a lot of threads talking about the best skywars solo map, so why not switch it up?

What are, in your opinion, the worst skywars solo map(s) in the game?

I'll start with my 4 least favorite maps. Those maps are Party, Canyon, Savannah, and Trees (Savannah and Trees are almost tied tbh). The reason I say these maps are bad is either because of poor balancing, poor placement of mid/islands, or in Canyon's case, mid is poorly made and planned out. With that said, what do you all think are the worst skywars solo maps?
I personnaly dont like the map Zen

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Basically any map with a mid far away from the starter islands or with little pvp space. One of the worst in my opinion is End though because 1. There is very few pvp space, which in turn causes cleaning 2. If you spawn on an island that is further away from mid, you’re already at a disadvantage.
exactly this ^

Rainbow also sucks, islands are too small and far to close, I dislike how one can jump to your island and get a 2-3 hit combo on you and you're already in the void

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom