Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xWilliamsxz

Sep 9, 2021
Earth
I've seen a lot of threads talking about the best skywars solo map, so why not switch it up?

What are, in your opinion, the worst skywars solo map(s) in the game?

I'll start with my 4 least favorite maps. Those maps are Party, Canyon, Savannah, and Trees (Savannah and Trees are almost tied tbh). The reason I say these maps are bad is either because of poor balancing, poor placement of mid/islands, or in Canyon's case, mid is poorly made and planned out. With that said, what do you all think are the worst skywars solo maps?
In my opinion all maps are good, as long as I win in them. 👀
Although one of the maps in squads skywars (4) players, the like desert map has traps in the middle really messy, other than that they are all fine.

Reactions: Silco

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
My least favorite maps:
1) Nether - Bases a bit far from mid for my liking
2) Party - Just don't like the overall design :c
3) Rainbow - islands are so small

GrimstrrMCBE

Dec 18, 2019
wiring- mid island too big for skywars solo
birdhouse- People Camping in the top of the map
zen- i just dont like it
Drought- initial islands too big for skywars solo
I disagree with half of your points. I think that Wiring and Drought are the best maps in the game! (ping pong is better than wiring though but whatever drought is still the best.) Though yes, Zen and Birdhouse aren't very good. Could you go more into detail with your opinions?

GrimstrrMCBE

Dec 18, 2019
I really don't like the maps:
- Flowers - Hard to pvp in.
- Rainbow - Islands too small.
- Temple - Even though it's one of the maps that haven't been changed, mid is far from the islands, and alot of people are just sitting on the roof of the Temple 😂

I don't really agree on Savannah and Trees tho, enough space to pvp.
Savannah, maybe. Trees on the other hand might have the least amount of space to pvp. I don't know the other maps you talked about so I can't say anything on them :/

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I've seen a lot of threads talking about the best skywars solo map, so why not switch it up?

I'll start with my 4 least favorite maps. Those maps are Party, Canyon, Savannah, and Trees (Savannah and Trees are almost tied tbh). The reason I say these maps are bad is either because of poor balancing, poor placement of mid/islands, or in Canyon's case, mid is poorly made and planned out. With that said, what do you all think are the worst skywars solo maps?
I'm not sure though. There's quite a lot of good and bad maps in skywars solo.

But the map I hate the most is the drought. The map design is awful and is a pain, sure the map is cool when pvp'ing on the mid but like the design is so dumb. You had to bridge like 30 blocks to get from your island to half mid and had to bridge one more time to get to the mid. The map doesn't have special stuff such as tnts, gold/diamond blocks of potions in the mid which makes the map awful. The only thing they had is redstones and iron ores which can be used to craft pistons. Unfortunately CubeCraft is CubeCraft so pistons doesn't work properly...
Also, there's a lot of rocks here and there making pvp way more painful, especially when there's this annoying pillars are the mid making people escaping easier. There's also not a lot of chests at the mid and they're seperated. The map is less colorful making your mood to play skywars decreased everytime you see the map. The map is ugly, doesn't have unique items except for redstones (arcade and other maps also had that but they don't have irons), rocky mid and is super huge areas making hitting someone off the map harder.

The second one (imo) is Savannah. It used to be a great map, it all until CubeCraft decided to be themselves and they ruined the map without ever saying anything in #changelog in CubeCraft discord server. The map itself isn't that awful, and is actually pretty good. I'm just annoyed over the fact that there's no longer a SINGLE diamond block or gold block in the mid. Also the map had waters and waters cool cuz it's super broken and I like abusing broken mechanics of the game.

imp96

Sep 20, 2021

Sandcastle, Birdhouse. Sandcastle has too many ladders that can be blocked off and camped. Birdhouse can be climbed and the person on top of the middle becomes basically invincible and draws the game out for way too long.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Flowers, takes too long and the map is quite uncomfortable to fight in practically all areas.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2021

My worst one is like Drought

Amaterasu

Jul 24, 2021
I find that tron is a hard map because of the mid area its just so easy to fall in the void if u dont pay attention to other players.

Amaterasu

Jul 24, 2021
nether is a bad map in my opinion aswell because it is far for you to build to mid and if you want to visit your neighbors its kind off ggs if they have a bow.

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars

id say the worst are Ping Pong and that other map that is pretty much like it but a difference in the middle. rush maps just annoy me and if you're against a hacker, you might as well fall to the void cuz i've only beaten a hacker in one of those maps once. i just dont like a giant central mid

• Sad
Reactions: Silco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom