Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimstrrMCBE

Dec 18, 2019
I've seen a lot of threads talking about the best skywars solo map, so why not switch it up?

What are, in your opinion, the worst skywars solo map(s) in the game?

I'll start with my 4 least favorite maps. Those maps are Party, Canyon, Savannah, and Trees (Savannah and Trees are almost tied tbh). The reason I say these maps are bad is either because of poor balancing, poor placement of mid/islands, or in Canyon's case, mid is poorly made and planned out. With that said, what do you all think are the worst skywars solo maps?

GrimstrrMCBE

Dec 18, 2019
There are some other maps I would add to my list but those are the 4 worst I can think of right now.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I've seen a lot of threads talking about the best skywars solo map, so why not switch it up?

I'll start with my 4 least favorite maps. Those maps are Party, Canyon, Savannah, and Trees (Savannah and Trees are almost tied tbh). The reason I say these maps are bad is either because of poor balancing, poor placement of mid/islands, or in Canyon's case, mid is poorly made and planned out. With that said, what do you all think are the worst skywars solo maps?
Zen. It’s just bad.

GrimstrrMCBE

Dec 18, 2019
Drought is okay but I hate being the corner islands as you have to do diagonal or curved bridges to get to mid
Yea, it can be annoying spawning on those corner islands. A good way to couteract it is just rushing a nearby island. It might use more blocks but it gets you extra loot + you don't have to diagonal bridge. I'm fine with diagonal bridging so I don't do it.

Reactions: Silco

GrimstrrMCBE

Dec 18, 2019
But some are okay, I actually really like arcade because it is fun to play on and is planned quite well.
I personally think Arcade is overrated. It's not bad, but it's not good. It is fun, yes, but you can easily be rushed and mid feels small and can be camped on easily (like birdhouse but less annoying.) I still play Arcade often because it's fun.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Yea, it can be annoying spawning on those corner islands. A good way to couteract it is just rushing a nearby island. It might use more blocks but it gets you extra loot + you don't have to diagonal bridge. I'm fine with diagonal bridging so I don't do it.
Lol I always rush to my neighbour anyway!
I can’t diagonal bridge fast so it’s annoying if I spawn on corner. But I do have Skywars rank so I just start a new game and spawn not on a corner

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally think Arcade is overrated. It's not bad, but it's not good. It is fun, yes, but you can easily be rushed and mid feels small and can be camped on easily (like birdhouse but less annoying.) I still play Arcade often because it's fun.
I didn’t say it was the best just fun, what are your thoughts on dust? I don’t like it at all.

GrimstrrMCBE

Dec 18, 2019
I didn’t say it was the best just fun, what are your thoughts on dust? I don’t like it at all.
It's 50/50 for me. Half of it is really good, like the islands and the area right in front of the islands. Mid on the other hand has a lot of holes and elevation changes which doesn't make it very fun.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him

What about Desert? It’s very similar to trees and Savannah so shouldn’t it fall into that category? I love Desert, it’s not well planned though. Underground section is really fun.

D

Deleted member 511644

I really don't like the maps:
- Flowers - Hard to pvp in.
- Rainbow - Islands too small.
- Temple - Even though it's one of the maps that haven't been changed, mid is far from the islands, and alot of people are just sitting on the roof of the Temple 😂

I don't really agree on Savannah and Trees tho, enough space to pvp.

Reactions: Silco and Mivke
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom