What’s your favorite music genre?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Just a fun random poll to see what kind of music the community enjoys. You can choose up to 3 options if you’d like to 👍

What I voted:
Mine are EDM/Electro and Orchestral

Last edited:
Reactions: Fadelicious

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Just a fun random poll to see what kind of music the community enjoys. You can choose up to 3 options if you’d like to 👍

What I voted:
Mine are EDM/Electro and Orchestral (Other)
Hey

I enjoy many types of music from Rock to chill to Pop and then German Songs too.but often i Here Like Pop shivers.stitches.counting Stars and many Other songs.keep Up the great Work(: and have a goodnight or day.cya

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I should’ve put Classical on there; it’s definitely a main music genre.

Also, I like epic orchestral music, but it’s not on the list because it doesn’t seem very popular or well-known

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Also, I like epic orchestral music, but it’s not on the list because it doesn’t seem very popular or well-known
Yesss!! Orchestral music is awesome and very underrated 😍
Have you heard 'The Year of The Dragon' - Philip Sparke or 'Danzón No.2' - Márquez? I've had the opportunity to play both before and fell in love with them, so still listen to them from time to time haha! 😅

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Yesss!! Orchestral music is awesome and very underrated 😍
Have you heard 'The Year of The Dragon' - Philip Sparke or 'Danzón No.2' - Márquez? I've had the opportunity to play both before and fell in love with them, so still listen to them from time to time haha! 😅
That’s cool!
I haven’t heard either of those songs but I will try to find them

Reactions: caraMel
Dec 28, 2022
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
Personally, I'm a big piano fanatic, so classical will always be my go to genre. However, jazz is starting to peak in my interests, due to its juicy chord formations and tonalities.

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

What I voted:
Mine are EDM/Electro and Orchestral (Other)
This sounds strange but I like anime music lmao. I have been addicted to animes ever since I started watching them and I am still enjoying animes openings haha :D

Dec 28, 2022
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
This sounds strange but I like anime music lmao. I have been addicted to animes ever since I started watching them and I am still enjoying animes openings haha :D
Maybe I can play some anime music for you on the piano then! :D Just tell me which songs you'd like to hear, and I will most likely speedrun it in two days!

• Love
Reactions: caraMel

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I definitely should’ve put more options on the list, like Classical and Jazz. (I think I might edit the poll soon to include them)
Personally, I'm a big piano fanatic, so classical will always be my go to genre. However, jazz is starting to peak in my interests, due to its juicy chord formations and tonalities.
That’s cool to hear; I am learning some piano by the way!

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I have edited the poll choices!

The poll now includes Jazz, Classical, and Orchestral. If you voted “Other” with one of these in mind, I recommend changing your vote to one of those; this can help make the poll more accurate (I changed one of my votes) Hopefully, the addition of these genres has improved the poll 👍

Thank you for voting!

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom