Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iamomarv

Member
Jan 11, 2026
16
10
4
16
Palestine
It would be a great idea to introduce gift cards—similar to those used for purchasing a "CubeCraft Gold" rank—alongside the standard Minecoins option. This could generate significant revenue, especially for the Java edition, as these cards could be sold on platforms like Amazon or eBay. Such a system would make purchasing instant and convenient; for instance, you could offer cards for specific product bundles or cards that grant enough value to reach a certain tier, like "VIP Level 8." Personally, I really dislike having to pay extra taxes; I calculate the cost of an item, but the added tax becomes extremely annoying. I hope this suggestion is accepted. Best regards.
Introducing digital gift cards would bring several key advantages to the network šŸš€:
• Accessible Payment Alternatives šŸ›’: It solves the issue for players who do not have access to PayPal or credit cards, allowing them to use their local Amazon balance or store credits instead.
• Streamlined Gifting System šŸŽ: It makes gifting ranks or specific bundles to friends incredibly safe and easy through a simple, shareable digital code.
• Price Transparency šŸ’Ž: Offering digital cards with a fixed, predetermined value allows players to reach specific product bundles or tiers (like a VIP level) instantly, avoiding the annoyance of hidden or unexpected added taxes during final checkout āŒšŸ’°.
Such a system would make purchasing instant, convenient, and highly appealing to the community ✨. I hope this suggestion is considered. Best regards šŸ‘‹.
1000042984.png
 
Last edited:

imohio123

Member
Sep 29, 2026
9
10
4
24
I would be appreciated that I can buy Gold Subcription in Amazon by GiftCards. Sometimes in Amazon sales also come so it will be more greatful to buy gold in more cheap. But better than buying gold from original Marketplace than Amazon GiftCards for Safety. Sometimes Amazon also scams šŸ’Ŗ
 
  • Like
Reactions: Iamomarv

hmaqs

Novice Member
Jun 22, 2025
70
146
39
15
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think this would be necessary, as there are already several payment options already available through marketplace.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Iamomarv
Jul 4, 2026
43
48
19
16
Pronouns
He/Him
It would be a great idea to introduce gift cards—similar to those used for purchasing a "CubeCraft Gold" rank—alongside the standard Minecoins option. This could generate significant revenue, especially for the Java edition, as these cards could be sold on platforms like Amazon or eBay. Such a system would make purchasing instant and convenient; for instance, you could offer cards for specific product bundles or cards that grant enough value to reach a certain tier, like "VIP Level 8." Personally, I really dislike having to pay extra taxes; I calculate the cost of an item, but the added tax becomes extremely annoying. I hope this suggestion is accepted. Best regards.
Introducing digital gift cards would bring several key advantages to the network šŸš€:
• Accessible Payment Alternatives šŸ›’: It solves the issue for players who do not have access to PayPal or credit cards, allowing them to use their local Amazon balance or store credits instead.
• Streamlined Gifting System šŸŽ: It makes gifting ranks or specific bundles to friends incredibly safe and easy through a simple, shareable digital code.
• Price Transparency šŸ’Ž: Offering digital cards with a fixed, predetermined value allows players to reach specific product bundles or tiers (like a VIP level) instantly, avoiding the annoyance of hidden or unexpected added taxes during final checkout āŒšŸ’°.
Such a system would make purchasing instant, convenient, and highly appealing to the community ✨. I hope this suggestion is considered. Best regards šŸ‘‹.View attachment 247434
That would be pretty cool to have and or use
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Thunder
    ⚔ Senior Moderator ⚔

Members online

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on Tatsu's profile.
Congratulations Tatsu
lnlnvxyy wrote on Thijs's profile.
hi
lnlnvxyy wrote on TijmenDeEngeMan's profile.
congrats
lnlnvxyy wrote on ToonBer's profile.
i know im soo late but happy birthday
lnlnvxyy wrote on TwoStepFour's profile.
in the high always
Top Bottom