Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
I’ve always been a curious person and I’ve seen so many cool usernames here. So I’m wondering how did you found your username? Does it have a special meaning? 🦋

My story is pretty boring. As you can guess, I love sunsets. Every sunset has something magical. And the username “sunset” was already taken so I added an extra s and t. 🌅

Please, share your stories with me! 💜

edwjusti

Apr 3, 2021
Blumenau, Brazil
eduardojusti.dev
I’ve always been a curious person and I’ve seen so many cool usernames here. So I’m wondering how did you found your username? Does it have a special meaning? 🦋

My story is pretty boring. As you can guess, I love sunsets. Every sunset has something magical. And the username “sunset” was already taken so I added an extra s and t. 🌅

Please, share your stories with me! 💜
My username doesn't really have a special meaning. I'm not very creative 🤣

I wanted a simple username that sounded like my real name, so I internationalized "Edu", from Eduardo, as Edw, from Edward, and joined it with my last last name. I have been using it everywhere 😁

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Mine is kind of... weird xD

When I was in 7th (or maybe 8th I don't precisely remember) grade, one day I was coming back from school and we were walking home with my older brother. I was planning on starting a YouTube channel but I needed to find a good name, so I started listing names to my brother so he could decide if they were good or terrible. After like 50 names, I just gave up and thought of a random word, Geister. But, you know, to spice it up, I swapped i with 1 so it became Ge1ster. When I told my brother, he didn't immediately put on a sour expression but instead actually contemplated on the possibility. I learned that "Geist" meant "Spirit" or "Ghost" in German and it kind of sounded cool so I just decided to stick with it. I named my channel Ge1ster and from that point on I named every account of mine on all platforms "Ge1ster".

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I was looking for a new username because I started to feel ashamed about my past usernames 🤣
I asked a friend who is always very creative with usernames if she could come up with anything simple for me which included my real name, Sanne. Then she came up with a few short usernames and I chose S4nne, and now after a few years I'm still happy with it 😄

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
My real nickname is Tex, or Texbird, but these were taken on minecraft sadly so I resorted to Texbirds. People often just call me 'Tex' though and I prefer that.

Tex - the name of my very first bird, a blue female kakariki. Thought she was a guy at first.. until I woke up to an egg in her cage. I also just love the name Tex.

Birds - simply because I love birds! And also because Tex is a bird.

Also just needed a change from my previous nickname "Lui", people kept thinking that I was Italian..

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Where my username/s come from
Dualninja69/Dualninja/Dual/Dual the eggist. It started with a Roblox username Meganinja66. Which I lost the account to so I made a new account, Dualninja66. Which later got shortened to Dualninja/Dual.

Then when creating my Xbox live account Dualninja66, Dualninja and Dual where all taken. So I changed the 6 to a 9 and bam. Then I joined a discord server called Eggism my discord name was Dual, which I then changed to Dual the eggist.​

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
So I actually joined a particular discord server around 2 years ago, and it was intended to be an 'online restaurant'. So you would order with a certain command and a staff from the server would join your server and paste google images of what you ordered.

It sounded interesting to me so I applied and got accepted, so now I could do what a "Kitchen Staff" could do. I named myself 'your typical delivery guy' because I thought it sounded funny. People started calling me typical and it kind of stuck around until now :3

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
A couple of years ago, my cousin who also plays on CubeCraft decided they wanted to be referred to as 'Aiden' online. Mainly for privacy, I assume.
I also wanted an online nickname instead of my real name so I started thinking. I had just watched the movie Inside Out where the main character is called... Riley! Then I put a P in front of it because my favourite animal is a parrot :)

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
My first username was SuperAlex0915. The story behind it is that my irl name is Alex and 0915 represents my birthday which is on September 15.
GrayestVoice215 my First username on bedrock was an auto generated name. Wave Master6982 was my 3rd ign in mc and my switch accounts name and my forums name. I named myself it because I have really loved the sea since I was little even though I don’t live in a coastal city but I live near the Atlantic. Oceanus 6982 my Minecraft ign. I got it from the titan Oceanus which was the ocean. Yes I read Greek Mythology and I have even visited Greece. According to Greek Mythology he wrapped his watery body around the O that in composes all land.

Puppyfied

Dec 3, 2020
CubeCity
I was thinking of a name other than "PuppyDogPlayzz" because that username is wayyy too long. I thought of a bunch of names with "Puppy" in it, like Puppitate, or Puppifly(those are actual names i thought of).

Then I thought of Frankenstein. Then I thought of Zombified because, well Frankenstein is a zombie. And then I thought of PUPPYFIED.

Edit: I was gonna name myself Puppified but thats taken lol

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
My soccer coach always said Wouterrrr with those extra r's when I did something really good. So when I started playing clash of clans as a 10 year old I got myself the username Wouterr because I wanted something with my name. So when I started playing more games the username Wouterrr was most of the times taken. I figured if I change the ou to au which is in Dutch pronounced the same and stills looks clean with a little spin off with my name.

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I think it's very cool to see the stories behind everyone's names :')

Mine isn't that interesting though - I really just wanted a new unique name nobody had and that I didn't have to compensate for with extra letters, so I ended up looking for things related to me and eventually looked for the word 'girl' in other languages and a familiar one popped up in Dutch, which was 'meiske'. Some people actually do call me meiske irl so it's kind of funny.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom