Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
Very lovely to see this update! I can see you've invested a lot for user experience and that's why we love cubecraft! Thanks to everyone who made this happening!

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the new forums!

This is the largest upgrade of our website we've done since we've started. Community is at the heart of what we do here at CubeCraft and it was about time that we did some major investment into the website.

Under the hood, we've upgraded our forum software and we've also worked with our fabulous friends at Audentio to bring a brand new and fresh look to the forums. We hope you love it as much as we do!

You'll also notice that we've tweaked our logo. Although we are incredibly fond of our old cube (and now have a lot of useless t-shirts 😭) we thought now was a good time to bring a fresh new look to CubeCraft. We'll update our socials and server icons over the next week.

So much has changed on the website - there are a few things which we're still working on and will get fixed up over the next few weeks:
  • Plus perks are frozen: If you have plus at the moment, you will retain access to the plus lounge over the next few weeks. New plus users won't get access to the lounge just yet.
  • The leaderboards and marketplace subpages are still in beta/development - you'll be seeing them again soon!
  • Account linking - we're completely reworking how account linking works and bringing in a central system called Passport. We want to have one central login for all things CubeCraft (ie forums, reports, appeals, etc)
  • If you spot anything else which doesn't look quite right - head over to our dedicated subforum for discussing all things new website! New Forums: Bugs and Suggestions

I want to say a massive thank you to all the community testers who've helped with the beta site!

I'm so happy we've finally updated and I hope the entire community enjoys their refurbished home!
When you’ve been waiting for this

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
Yeah it looks really nice, But I miss the old forums too! :D

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
If you spot something that doesn't look right, please text the British transport police on 61016. We'll sort it. See it, say it, sorted.

Great work on the forums!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Awesome work, and thanks for the people at Audentio who helped a lot. You're appreciated! <3

Looking forward to seeing what you guys find as new features! :D

Reactions: RobinDn
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom