Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Fancy! It may take some time for me to get fully used to though. Nonetheless, thank you for this epic upgrade!

D

Deleted member 511644

Good work! Looks amazing! (I'm really curious about what the new link system will look like, will we get some spoilers for this soon? :D)

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the new forums!

This is the largest upgrade of our website we've done since we've started. Community is at the heart of what we do here at CubeCraft and it was about time that we did some major investment into the website.

Under the hood, we've upgraded our forum software and we've also worked with our fabulous friends at Audentio to bring a brand new and fresh look to the forums. We hope you love it as much as we do!

You'll also notice that we've tweaked our logo. Although we are incredibly fond of our old cube (and now have a lot of useless t-shirts 😭) we thought now was a good time to bring a fresh new look to CubeCraft. We'll update our socials and server icons over the next week.

So much has changed on the website - there are a few things which we're still working on and will get fixed up over the next few weeks:
  • Plus perks are frozen: If you have plus at the moment, you will retain access to the plus lounge over the next few weeks. New plus users won't get access to the lounge just yet.
  • The leaderboards and marketplace subpages are still in beta/development - you'll be seeing them again soon!
  • Account linking - we're completely reworking how account linking works and bringing in a central system called Passport. We want to have one central login for all things CubeCraft (ie forums, reports, appeals, etc)
  • If you spot anything else which doesn't look quite right - head over to our dedicated subforum for discussing all things new website! New Forums: Bugs and Suggestions

I want to say a massive thank you to all the community testers who've helped with the beta site!

I'm so happy we've finally updated and I hope the entire community enjoys their refurbished home!
Personally i prefer the old forums. The control panel being at the top of the screen was far more convenient than it being down the side of the page. The new logo is not as good as i would have hoped. Currently i still prefer the old logo. It is far too bright for my eyes. The contrasting colours of the old logo were far superior. However you have put a lot of effort into this and i appreciate the time you have spent.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I must agree with Santa on this one. The previous layout and formatting was far superior. The functions as well. This now looks like a child's playhouse rather than a proper area for discussions which impact the network in many a way.
This sums up my thoughts very well. #RevertTheForums

Reactions: SenatorKarma

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I must agree with Santa on this one. The previous layout and formatting was far superior. The functions as well. This now looks like a child's playhouse rather than a proper area for discussions which impact the network in many a way.
One of the reasons behind the revamp is to make it more accessible to our playerbase. It still has the same purpose as before, have discussions regarding anything related to CubeCraft, we simply made those discussions more accessible to our playerbase.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
One of the reasons behind the revamp is to make it more accessible to our playerbase. It still has the same purpose as before, have discussions regarding anything related to CubeCraft, we simply made those discussions more accessible to our playerbase.
I disagree. The old forum layout was far more effective at this. The accessibility of this one is rather confusing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom