Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
lol no u

lies I played assassination, (didn’t no-life, but I played it a lot) and I never had this problem. And I still play it when my friends are offline
It does not mean you played Assassination, that you're an Assassination player. Everyone had this problem, only you say you never did? Hahaha, please stop.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Hm, I think Assassination should be removed. It makes CubeCraft look bad.

Why?
- There are always hackers. (B-hoppers, etc.)
- Most of the time, the game has only 5 - 15 people in it.
- A lot of hacker teamers, and toxic people.
- Staff can't always be there to ban those hackers, which means you need to camp, leave or die.
- 9/10 you die because of a hacker.
How could you say that as an old assassination player :(

Reactions: Fliqa
D

Deleted member 352903

It does not mean you played Assassination, that you're an Assassination player. Everyone had this problem, only you say you never did? Hahaha, please stop.
Still, why should we remove a game just because (you say that) hackers “ruin” it?

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Still, why should we remove a game just because (you say that) hackers “ruin” it?
Everyone says it, just because you "never had this problem", doesn't it mean others didn't either. Once again, what's the point of playing if you die in 1 minute which is an unfair death. I've been playing for months, I and so many others just couldn't take it anymore.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I've been playing for months and it only got worse and worse with hackers.
It's always been pretty bad, considering about 1-2 years ago I made like 2k reports as a player almost purely from assassination cheaters.
Agreed, it probably pulls more players than UHC or some of the other gamemodes even

Reactions: Fliqa

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
- Staff can't always be there to ban those hackers, which means you need to camp, leave or die.
- 9/10 you die because of a hacker
That’s a good description of Cubecraft 1.8

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hm, I think Assassination should be removed. It makes CubeCraft look bad.

Why?
- 9/10 you die because of a hacker.
This doesn't make sense at all. You give multiple reasons, but they are actually all just the same: too much hackers
There is no reason to remove a game because of hackers.
There are also people who like Assassinations despite the hackers, and there are still quite a few players who play assassinations.

About this thread, it's sad to see UHC removed, but it may be for the best. Perhaps @Juskebat could suggest that old leaderboard players got a compensation like a hat or something....idk...

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
This doesn't make sense at all. You give multiple reasons, but they are actually all just the same: too much hackers
There is no reason to remove a game because of hackers.
There are also people who like Assassinations despite the hackers, and there are still quite a few players who play assassinations.

About this thread, it's sad to see UHC removed, but it may be for the best. Perhaps @Juskebat could suggest that old leaderboard players got a compensation like a hat or something....idk...
Well, it actually does make sense. The game is literally full of hackers, you can't play normal anymore, the game is ruined. What's still fun about it?

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Well, it actually does make sense. The game is literally full of hackers, you can't play normal anymore, the game is ruined. What's still fun about it?
No, you are mistaken here. You can't play normal anymore and you think the game is ruined and you lost the fun of it. There are still people who like it ;)

D

Deleted member 352903

Sorry but you're wrong. It isn't full of hackers lol. Sometimes there's one or two hackers, but they get banned after some time. And yes, you can play

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Sorry but you're wrong. It isn't full of hackers lol. Sometimes there's one or two hackers, but they get banned after some time. And yes, you can play
Please stop, you don't know anything about it. I hate toxic players like you, ugh..

D

Deleted member 352903

Please stop, you don't know anything about it. I hate toxic players like you, ugh..
Ah, and great point you got there. The only thing you said is "Sorry, you never played this game, leave this thread, kthx. Also, you're being toxic so you're wrong"

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom