Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 352903

-1 i played one game and got the loading terrain bug iehw I won't miss it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FireExcalibur10
C

Cuteee

It's sad that a game gets removed, I spent a lot of time on uhc, not as you, but many. But beeing honest UHC was going no-where, and it didn't have a chance to revive, it never had the chance to shine, sad to see it removed, but honestly CubeCraft did well on removing it.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I probably won't miss UHC at all, to be honest. I'm pretty sure the only reason it was still semi-alive (games actually starting) is because of people wanting to get onto the leader boards.

It’s funny because the other week Cubecraft were doing UHC suggestions and then they remove it, lol
Well, the community did vote on the weekly topic (in this case UHC). It wasn't really their decision to choose a weekly topic.

Reactions: Foxy011 and matcha

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Some people suggested to remove it. And I agree with the removal of the game, since it only costed CubeCraft money.
I agree with the removal too, I just don't know why Cubecraft were talking about UHC suggestions the other week and now it's removed.

Mark Gonzales

Apr 6, 2018
It’s funny because the other week Cubecraft were doing UHC suggestions and then they remove it, lol

I did notice that as well, I don't understand what their motive was. I don't think a lot of people will miss the game but the transition was quick.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I played only one game of UHC and I didn't like it at all. So I won't miss this game.

D

Deleted member 352903

I agree with the removal too, I just don't know why Cubecraft were talking about UHC suggestions the other week and now it's removed.
I did notice that as well, I don't understand what their motive was. I don't think a lot of people will miss the game but the transition was quick.
u don’t understand, Lezappen’s weekly topic vote thread is something different. There’s a poll, and people can vote for what they want to suggest. Some weeks ago, the poll results were this:
4D957898-C5C3-46B0-B92A-FC180C8B3A52.jpeg

That’s why Lezappen made a thread were people could suggest and discuss things about UHC (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/weekly-topic-thread-uhc-general-suggestions.208423/)
There’s a new poll every week. Here’s the main thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/weekly-topic-vote-thread.207498/

Reactions: Foxy011

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Hm, I think Assassination should be removed. It makes CubeCraft look bad.

Why?
- There are always hackers. (B-hoppers, etc.)
- Most of the time, the game has only 5 - 15 people in it.
- A lot of hacker teamers, and toxic people.
- Staff can't always be there to ban those hackers, which means you need to camp, leave or die.
- 9/10 you die because of a hacker.

Reactions: Keanu
D

Deleted member 352903

Hm, I think Assassination should be removed. It makes CubeCraft look bad.

Why?
- There are always hackers. (B-hoppers, etc.)
- Most of the time, the game has only 5 - 15 people in it.
- A lot of hacker teamers, and toxic people.
- Staff can't always be there to ban those hackers, which means you need to camp, leave or die.
- 9/10 you die because of a hacker.
Ah yes, let’s remove this game just because some people ruin it by using hacks
No thx

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Actually, we will. Basically every single person already forgot about UHC before it got removed.

Reactions: toby-
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom