Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want 1.9 or 1.8-1.9? Vote here!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felipea2

Aug 21, 2015
Looking for you
You guys have to understand that with every single update we get people saying "revert the changes you spent a long time working on". The fact is we probably won't go back. In a couple of days/weeks when optifine has been released I don't think that people will care much about the changes.
I am not one of those. Up to now, there are 2 updates that have annoyed me related to Cubecraft. First, skywars abilities. I did obviously get very happy when you introduced the no kits skywars, and up to now, I think I haven't played ONE match with abilities in the last month. And I've been playing quite a lot, because I was on holidays.
For 1.9 is the same situation, I'll probably play it just to check it out a bit (I've only played kit PvP on a different server up to now, and trust me, I played it at least for 3 hours, so I do know the PvP well) and then I'll think I will just have a break from CCG
And no, I'm not a pinger that wants to spam click, my lowest ping to the servers that I play is of around 200 m/s
PS: I still play on 1.7.10 where possible, like many PvP players.
I think that after a week we should do another poll and see the opinions again. A week is a decent time to experience the 1.9

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
What bothers me is that 1.9 hasn't been out long enough yet for players to properly adapt to it, and nobody has actually given it a fair chance. I actually enjoy 1.9, and I reckon that a lot of current haters would too if they actually played with it for a few hours.
Why can't Cube make 1.8 and 1.9?? then everyone is happy

Reactions: JuanchiARG
D

Deleted member 100818

Cubecraft was better in 1.8 ! :(I know it haves people likes 1.9 but it haves SO MANY PEOPLE they want 1.8 back ! Please Cubecraft can you make 1.8 back and the old Lobbys in :) Skywars :)! Older is always better :p!
I like that lobby xP

xPandiPvPx

Dec 25, 2015
1.9 is fatal for this server, its messed up. Get it 1.8.9/1.9 done. Everyone happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom