Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want 1.9 or 1.8-1.9? Vote here!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainDawg_

Aug 28, 2015
Nowhere
You guys have to understand that with every single update we get people saying "revert the changes you spent a long time working on". The fact is we probably won't go back. In a couple of days/weeks when optifine has been released I don't think that people will care much about the changes.

Reactions: hgbf

Elocut

Feb 14, 2016
Cubecraft was better in 1.8 ! :(I know it haves people likes 1.9 but it haves SO MANY PEOPLE they want 1.8 back ! Please Cubecraft can you make 1.8 back and the old Lobbys in :) Skywars :)! Older is always better :p!

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
You guys have to understand that with every single update we get people saying "revert the changes you spent a long time working on". The fact is we probably won't go back. In a couple of days/weeks when optifine has been released I don't think that people will care much about the changes.
uuh and if you don't know/ wants optifine!?

Meah

Sep 8, 2015
Everyone keeps complaining, but you do know, if u keep hating on the server, more people will join the server, so making this rants it's so useless, stop ffs

thomasjip

Feb 25, 2015
the only thing i hate in 1.9 i the cooldown on hits.
think if cubecraft change that a lot of people would be happier.
just my opinion.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
What bothers me is that 1.9 hasn't been out long enough yet for players to properly adapt to it, and nobody has actually given it a fair chance. I actually enjoy 1.9, and I reckon that a lot of current haters would too if they actually played with it for a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom