Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should We Have Respawn Time in Eggwars

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I'm a tri-hard so I'm just going to ignore you!

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidkon

Feb 11, 2017
Indeed is obviously needed, is like the owners and people from forum think they know more about games than the games creators itself.

Every arena type game needs a respawn timer, the reasons are very obvious, if you are not skilled enough to defend on the base nearby, why would the game allow the loosers an easier chance to deffend than the winner an easier chance to attack?

The worse of this, is that when you finally kill that hacker that hit you non stop with their hands, he respawns inmediatly and become invincible this time...

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Indeed is obviously needed, is like the owners and people from forum think they know more about games than the games creators itself.

Every arena type game needs a respawn timer, the reasons are very obvious, if you are not skilled enough to defend on the base nearby, why would the game allow the loosers an easier chance to deffend than the winner an easier chance to attack?

The worse of this, is that when you finally kill that hacker that hit you non stop with their hands, he respawns inmediatly and become invincible this time...
1) I'm egg wars there's lots of ways to break eggs with the current respawn system, you just have to do a little more thinking than holding down your mouse button.

2) the game shouldn't be built around hackers.

Zidkon

Feb 11, 2017
1) I'm egg wars there's lots of ways to break eggs with the current respawn system, you just have to do a little more thinking than holding down your mouse button.

2) the game shouldn't be built around hackers.

There is only 1 way bro, not "a lot", enclosing yourself or the enemy, hoping they doesn't buy pickaxes or they doesn't enclose them with you.

I win 99% of my matches, so I know all the strategies, they work because most of the teams are real idiots, but you cannot agree where a game punish the winner, that's just ridiculous.

The game should be build around hackers, since there are a lot :D

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Anything besides obsidian is next to pointless they will just punch through it and get in your way.
Please do not necro-post. Necro-posting is when you post a comment in a thread that has been done 2 weeks ago.
Make sure to read the official rules for more information.
Official rules: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
@zDutchie

Thank you. :)
It is not necro posting.
It's 12 days between the difference from the last reply, not 14.

Reactions: MalakMos

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
It is not necro posting.
It's 12 days between the difference from the last reply, not 14.
I just noticed, this is Necro-posting, because it was published April 29, 2017. It's June 12, so it's considered as Necro-posting.

Last edited:

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I just noticed, this is Necro-posting, because it was published April 29, 2017. It's June 13, so it's considered as Necro-posting.

Necro posting does not work like that.
I used to think this way too.
It counts from the last message.
And not from the 1st message of the thread.

Reactions: zDutchie

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Necro posting does not work like that.
I used to think this way too.
It counts from the last message.
And not from the 1st message of the thread.
The last comment was from @Zidkon. That person posted it today 5:19AM, so that is obviously considered as Necro-posting.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
It seems you don't understand, this isn't aiming to help people from being spawn killed this is targeting to reduce what I call naked spam. Good luck trying to break an egg while being knocked around like a ping pong ball.
Please don't reply to threads older than 2 weeks as it's not allowed.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: MalakMos
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom