Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should We Have Respawn Time in Eggwars

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I'm a tri-hard so I'm just going to ignore you!

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybot10

May 17, 2016
I've noticed while playing a lot of Eggwars when I'm going to break an egg I have to it while the other person is not at their island because there is no respawn time. Also when they respawn they go invisible for about five seconds and it's a little unfair. I have made a poll where you guys and gals can vote if we should have respawn time or not.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHLsUautVpo-8-mxZWl5mkQ

Reactions: Aqitea

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Well, if there was a response time no matter how long it is...if you get killed on your island then you're pretty much outta the game.
Also, there is already a sort of response time. The first couple seconds after a player died you cannot damage them.

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
I don't think there should be a respawn time because then it is to easy to destroy the egg of an team. You just rush with your whole team to another island, kill everyone, break the egg, kill everyone again, and BAM. The whole team is eliminated.

Boosi

Apr 29, 2017
Well, if there was a response time no matter how long it is...if you get killed on your island then you're pretty much outta the game.
Also, there is already a sort of response time. The first couple seconds after a player died you cannot damage them.
Yes, but that is you not being able to damage THEM. I think the whole purpose is so that they can't attack YOU after respawning, for only a few seconds.

KatsisVi

Dec 4, 2016
Hm, I don't think their should be, if you were killed you should get a type of advantage. Besides blocking yourself off with sandstone will work.

Kit delay also somewhat balances it.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hmm, I think it would be not fun, because When your egg has been destroyed you need to Wait first, and have at least spawn killers. Respawn time would be not fun.

Elfdrummer12

Dec 10, 2016
Rivendell
Honestly, I do not see the point of a re-spawn time. Once you respawn, you are invincible. Like Triangle Attack said, if there was a respawn time, it would make the game a lot easier to win.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
On a scale of maybe to absolutely, absolutely not. I think that it's unnecessary to implement this into the game, otherwise count me out for this one.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I know respawn time could be very annoying especially when you're about the break an egg but those fists keeps punching you. I think adding a 2 second timer before you respawn is reasonable,however not 5 seconds + being invisible.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Is it necessary? Might help but you could say the protection is a respawn timer or even waiting the 2 minutes for a kit?

Reactions: Fliqa

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I dont want a respawn time, though what i do want is to have the 5 seconds where i cant hit people when they respawn, to be removed.
(I forgot what that annoying thing was called xD)

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
That's true. The invincibility when you spawn is pretty much like a re-spawn timer.
It seems you don't understand, this isn't aiming to help people from being spawn killed this is targeting to reduce what I call naked spam. Good luck trying to break an egg while being knocked around like a ping pong ball.

Nov 11, 2016
To be honest, if you're smart enough in Eggwars, you don't need re spawn time. I suggest Putting Obsidian around you when mining their egg. If they have the same pick, keep going over and over. You will reap greater skills by doing this, and I enjoy challenging myself personally.
I hope you take this post into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom