• Sharpshooter achievement

• Hey! wrong target! achievement

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
Heyo

As some of you might know I'm a huge fan of minerware. I know minerware got an update a while ago a new update probably won't happen any time soon. Anyhow, I still want to share my minigame and achievements with all of you.

Waterdrop
Your goal in this minigame is to hit the boat while a piston goes up and down randomly. If you hit the boat it will be destroyed and drop the armor stand in the water. The boat could be replaced with another kind of target like a button. Sounds easy right, in reality, it's a little harder since the cap opens random and closes random.

2020-09-30_13.54.30.png
2020-09-30_13.54.47.png
2020-09-30_20.28.58.png

For the normal game mode, I have decided to go with a distance to the boat of 7 blocks and 5 arrows to shoot.

For hard mode, I have a few different possibilities
-The first one is to increase the shooting range from 7 blocks to 13 blocks with five arrows.
- The second one is to increase the speed of the piston who goes up and down with five arrows.
- The third has the same distance as normal but this time you only have one arrow instead of five, so make sure you hit the boat.

I've made two achievements which you could achieve in the Waterdrop game.

Sharpshooter
Hit the boat by shooting over the blockade in the Waterdrop game.
Difficulty: Hard
Rewards:
- 1 Cubelet
- 400 Experience

Hey! wrong target!
Shoot the armor stand in the Waterdrop game.
Difficulty: Easy
Rewards:
- 100 Experience
- 10 Points

Thank you all for reading let me know your reactions!

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I really like this suggestion, because I think this minigame will fit into minerware. It’s a small, short and fun minigame with quite a challenge, but it’s not to hard. I think this is exact what a minerware minigame needs! I prefer the second way of ‘hard’ mode, since this will make it a lot harder & I voted yes for both achievements.

Reactions: Wauterrr

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
OMG this is such a great idea!! I love this and I really hope this gets included in the next update!!

The achievements are creative and the game is quite unique! It fits Minerware perfectly and definitely belongs!! I hope this gets accepted. As always, best of luck!

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Yeah great idea for the next minerware idea! Would be something quite unique among the minerware microgames :).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom