Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustCoconut

Feb 12, 2016
Hey,

So.... I've been reporting some people lately, and i noticed that there is some kind of warning system?
How does that work, and is there a way to see if you had a warning in the past??
Like how do you know if you've got a warning, I have never noticed something like that popping up on my screen.
Is it easy to miss?

Greetings,

JustCoconut

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Hello JustCoconut.
In some cases, we hand out warnings to players. You can see which cases by looking at the diffrent punishment tracks to each rule here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/

If a player in a report was warned for their behaviour by either staff officially, or by you, the reporter, but they continued to violate the same rule (must be shown in the evidence), we will punish the player straight away.
If you have recieved an official warning, it will show up in the chat every time you log in to the server the next 30 days after your warning was applied, so it's hard not to miss. The warning still applies after it stopped showing up in the chat.

You can't look up past warnings yourself, but you usually remember such things.
If you're unsure, you can contact a moderator for them to look it up for you.

If you have any further questions or if anything was unclear, feel free to message me or another moderator in a private conversation and we will help you out.

Reactions: Josher
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Top Bottom