Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
@CrazymanJR Right after the Sentinel rolled out, I went on PvP and played Assasinations for quite a while. And I felt a change in PvP. Then I played a casual game of Eggwars on TeaParty and I felt a change in knockback, as consistent hits in 1.9 would result in throwing the guy of the island. Now I had to work more hard to throw someone off.
It's hard to say right now. I have been busy. I have to play a little bit more to understand better how it changed the knockback.

Sometimes it feels like some hits are not registered. Also sometimes I can't hit the player, before he hits me. I don't mean only the first hit. One time I hit the other player over 10 times and he didn't take any damage, but when he finally hit me, I was able to hit him back and beat him. :)
Oh yeah, sometimes I keep constantly hitting the enemy to break their armor... I hope I won't get banned by doing that. (I don't use butterfly clicking method, but I'm still able to click pretty fast)
Have a nice day! :)
If you really have to break armour to fight, lol... anyways its still a strat and I don't offend it. The reason you can't hit him because you're too far away from him.
Also Golden Apples provide a good 2 hearts which take damage according to armour so maybe your opponent was on Gapples.

Reactions: Niidikene

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Sorry, but I have been playing minecraft PvP since 4.7 and usually I win 90% - 95% of the time, this 5% - 10% is hackers, risking, challenges or just falling out of the world. But these are just my words. If you wanna proof then let's do 1 VS 1. I'm not the Best player in cubecraft, but I'm pretty Decent, because usually there's Noone who could beat me just by their skilz, excluded my friend. :)
Only reason why I created this account here was to report hackers and teamers. I just couldn't handle the situation how many hackers there are.
Apart from cubecraft, we created our own server too where we can play.
I hope you understand :)
Have a nice day!
I didn,t know you were playing since 4,7 (years? months?) I believe that you're pretty decent! Winning 90-95% of the games is really good! You should PvP vs @iLoveYouu !

HeyItsGabss

Nov 12, 2016
Lima
Hey!
It's been a long time and CubeCraft still doesn't do enyting to stop teaming in SOLO gamemodes! (Apart from reporting)
Why don't you just wanr them at the beginning of the game, because everyone is teaming and they don't care about the rules!
Also when I want to say "player1 and player2 split up, teaming is not allowed" then they have time to kill me while I'm writing the warning message. Sometimes I see teamers when I'm fighting with them... But I can't say to them to split up, because I'm FIGHTNING! And when I warn them after I have already killed them, they won't get punished because """"they didn't knew"""" when they were teaming. I couldn't warn them...

Also your new anti-hacking programm is doing NOTHING against teamers. And it's ruining the PvP games a little bit. The knockback is different and some hits are not registered.
(I don't want to hate, but I must say the truth, because I really like Cubecraft and I would like to see it improving.)
Hey! Sentinel is working really good -.-

Niidikene

Jan 24, 2017
YouTube
If you really have to break armour to fight, lol... anyways its still a strat and I don't offend it. The reason you can't hit him because you're too far away from him.
Also Golden Apples provide a good 2 hearts which take damage according to armour so maybe your opponent was on Gapples.
Yeh armor breaking is really good strat in overpowered gamemodes. No no no, I was right next to him and I he didn't take any damage at all, before he hit me. My hits didn't get registered and he didn't go "red" after getting a hit.
I used damage indicator to know how much health he had.
(Damage Indicator is allowed)
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/list-of-allowed-mods.122155/

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
Also your new anti-hacking programm is doing NOTHING against teamers.

Why would it? It's called an "anti-hacking" for a reason. If it was to stop teamers, wouldn't it be "anti-teamers"?

Anyways, I personally think Sentinel is doing a great job at banning hackers since as said above, it has already banned more than ten thousand players that are not abiding by the rules! And, I'm not the best at noticing changes or at PvP at all, but, I don't believe there has been an extremely noticeable change in the knockback but that might just be me.

N

Nikboo

Welp there are some slighty changes when reporting teamers now.
UPDATE:
https://www.cubecraft.net/members/iloveyouu.62218/#profile-post-212201
https://www.cubecraft.net/members/nikoshka.100786/#profile-post-212204
This basically means that Teamers don't need warnings anymore.
Just actual/long evidence of them Teaming.

Not really "long". If you can show us a 5 second clip of players throwing stuff to each other in solo skywars, and they aren't the last two in game, then the evidence should be accepted. :)

But yes, that is correct. Teaming no longer requires a warning to punish a player.

Niidikene

Jan 24, 2017
YouTube
Why would it? It's called an "anti-hacking" for a reason. If it was to stop teamers, wouldn't it be "anti-teamers"?

Anyways, I personally think Sentinel is doing a great job at banning hackers since as said above, it has already banned more than ten thousand players that are not abiding by the rules! And, I'm not the best at noticing changes or at PvP at all, but, I don't believe there has been an extremely noticeable change in the knockback but that might just be me.
Yeah, I said it because the main topic was to stop teaming in solo game modes.

Niidikene

Jan 24, 2017
YouTube
Not really "long". If you can show us a 5 second clip of players throwing stuff to each other in solo skywars, and they aren't the last two in game, then the evidence should be accepted. :)

But yes, that is correct. Teaming no longer requires a warning to punish a player.
Finally someone understands me. :D
Thank you so much! :)

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
can you please unban me???? Enzoknol gets alos o unabn form the server! he has been banned 3 times.... I/m bannmed 3 time also.... and I don'']=t get a unban from the server! am I to goed for u server?! please unban me.... I don'
'''t known what to do now with mei lijv.... can you please unban me ???? I really want to play again on CumbCraftie

D

Deleted member 352903

can you please unban me???? Enzoknol gets alos o unabn form the server! he has been banned 3 times.... I/m bannmed 3 time also.... and I don'']=t get a unban from the server! am I to goed for u server?! please unban me.... I don'
'''t known what to do now with mei lijv.... can you please unban me ???? I really want to play again on CumbCraftie
lol how did u find this thread
btw you got banned 3 times, i don't think you deserve an unban

Reactions: Priley

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ -Locked.

Reactions: johncoles
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom