Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niidikene

Jan 24, 2017
YouTube
Hey!
It's been a long time and CubeCraft still doesn't do enyting to stop teaming in SOLO gamemodes! (Apart from reporting)
Why don't you just wanr them at the beginning of the game, because everyone is teaming and they don't care about the rules!
Also when I want to say "player1 and player2 split up, teaming is not allowed" then they have time to kill me while I'm writing the warning message. Sometimes I see teamers when I'm fighting with them... But I can't say to them to split up, because I'm FIGHTNING! And when I warn them after I have already killed them, they won't get punished because """"they didn't knew"""" when they were teaming. I couldn't warn them...

Also your new anti-hacking programm is doing NOTHING against teamers. And it's ruining the PvP games a little bit. The knockback is different and some hits are not registered.
(I don't want to hate, but I must say the truth, because I really like Cubecraft and I would like to see it improving.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOLVED: Reporting teamers doesn't require warning anymore! :)

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It's been a long time and CubeCraft still doesn't do enyting to stop teaming in SOLO gamemodes!
yes there has been things to stop them *cough cough* reports *cough cough*
Also when I want to say "player1 and player2 split up, teaming is not allowed" then they have my writing time to kill me.
wait so they threaten to kill you in game or they read it and kill you I don't understand what you mean
they won't get punished because """"they didn't knew"""" when they were teaming. I couldn't warn them...
well so you killed them what is your problem with that you beat them
Also your new anti-hacking programm is doing NOTHING at all
actually @johncoles had said earlier on stream today the number of players banned by Sentinel I happened to miss it though & couldn't make out the number he said

Niidikene

Jan 24, 2017
YouTube
yes there has been things to stop them *cough cough* reports *cough cough*
Reporting is not In-game stuff to stop teamers, CubeCraft doesn't even say that "Teaming is not allowed in solo gamemode, it's punishable," and that's why everyone is teaming... I know that reporting stuff, I have succesfully reported 100+ hackers/teamers.
wait so they threaten to kill you in game or they read it and kill you I don't understand what you mean
I mean that they can come and kill me while I'm writing that teaming is not allowes etc... In master PvP every seccond counts.
well so you killed them what is your problem with that you beat them
I see that you don't play PvP. I have beat 1 vs 5 in solo gamemode too, but rules are rules and everyone must follow them. I can't beat teamers EVERY time. And the rule breakers are ruining this game.
actually @johncoles had said earlier on stream today the number of players banned by Sentinel I happened to miss it though & couldn't make out the number he said
Yes, maybe just some n00b hackers. It's easy to kill them. But Sentinel can't do anything about clever-kill-aura. Basicly it doesn't hit you constantly, but hits every time when you click.
Sentinel (the Anti-Cheat) doesn't ban instanly but daily. It will speed up after some time and it eventually might ban instantly.
Yes, but as I said it doesn't ban advanced hackers... Instead it just ruins the game physics, the knockbacks and hits.

I hope that you can read my terrible English.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Reporting is not In-game stuff to stop teamers, CubeCraft doesn't even say that "Teaming is not allowed in solo gamemode, it's punishable," and that's why everyone is teaming... I know that reporting stuff, I have succesfully reported 100+ hackers/teamers
I didn't say it was but you still report them if they are on your nerves
I mean that they can come and kill me while I'm writing that teaming is not allowes etc... In master PvP every seccond counts.
okay so they attack you well then just report them
I see that you don't play PvP. I have beat 1 vs 5 in solo gamemode too, but rules are rules and everyone must follow them. I can't beat teamers EVERY time. And the rule breakers are ruining this game.
except if you kill them then why are you so annoyed that's just free points
Yes, maybe just some n00b hackers. It's easy to kill them. But Sentinel can't do anything about clever-kill-aura. Basicly it doesn't hit you constantly, but hits every time when you click.
that number is the amount of hackers Sentinel banned and it wasn't small
plus as @Marieke2001 said it isn't instant

Reactions: Marieke2001

Niidikene

Jan 24, 2017
YouTube
I didn't say it was but you still report them if they are on your nerves
Yes, I do report them, because they are mean and breaking the rules.
okay so they attack you well then just report them
You didn't get it, THEY ARE RUINING MY GAME BY TEAMING! EVERY GAME COUNTS. They just waiste my time. I cubecraft would say at the beginning of the game that teaming is not allowed, I would be a lot easyer and culd save my time and skilz. ARE YOU SUPPORTING TEAMERS? It really feels like so.
except if you kill them then why are you so annoyed that's just free points
Just Please learn PvP and come back.
that number is the amount of hackers Sentinel banned and it wasn't small
Seriously??? If it's even over 1000 then it's still small numberm, because there's so many hackers in Cubecraft... And Sentinel does NOTHING against teaming.
It's not instant, I agree, but it still ruins the game too much, because it changed the game physics.
(I'm not here to argue with enyone)

Niidikene

Jan 24, 2017
YouTube
Sentinel has banned over 10,000 accounts since being allowed to on the server. We're always improving. As I said we are constantly working on it and there will be improvements.
That's good, but somehow I haven't seen much less hackers in games. I hope that Sentinel will get better and it will help CubeCraft a lot. And could you please add that little teaming warning at the beginning of the solo PvP games to avoid teaming. That would help a lot. Good Luck!
Thanks! :)

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Sentinel has banned over 10,000 accounts since being allowed to on the server. We're always improving. As I said we are constantly working on it and there will be improvements.

What about the other comments the op made regarding teaming?
It doesn't take a genius to know the difference between team mode and solo mode, yet people teaming are still cheating to gain an unfair advantage over other players.
Not too much different from using a hack client.
Warning players while in game is, the majority of the time, too difficult to do because you will be getting attacked by them while writing out a warning that shouldn't be necessary for other players to enforce.
It's no wonder many people team up in solo, the chances of any repercussions from it are very slim due to the lenient policy that you guys have over an issue that really ruins the fun for other players.

CrazymanJR

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2016
Vancouver, BC
In terms of knockback, I understand that the anti cheat goes edit it a bit as mentioned in the main post, although feedback on how I can improve it to make player experience that much better is always appreciated.

Reactions: johncoles

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
In terms of knockback, I understand that the anti cheat goes edit it a bit as mentioned in the main post, although feedback on how I can improve it to make player experience that much better is always appreciated.

I pvp a lot and can honestly say i have noticed no change in knockback on players :/

Niidikene

Jan 24, 2017
YouTube
I pvp a lot and can honestly say i have noticed no change in knockback on players :/
Hmmm, I am one of the best at PvP, and I did notice a difference in knockback, and a huge difference in hitting the other player. My friend, who is even better than me, (he's PvP god) almost RageQuit because of the huge change in PvP.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hmmm, I am one of the best at PvP, and I did notice a difference in knockback, and a huge difference in hitting the other player. My friend, who is even better than me, (he's PvP god) almost RageQuit because of the huge change in PvP.
You probably joined 2 months ago and you're one of the best PVP-ers? Sounds legit (Not saying that I'm better since I'm terrible, but still...)

About the anti-cheat and teaming, you just have to wait, staff members will do as much as they can! Also, the antiknockback isn't a 'huge' change at all, I think that this isn't really a problem

CrazymanJR

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2016
Vancouver, BC
How could I improve the knockback in your perspective?

Niidikene

Jan 24, 2017
YouTube
You probably joined 2 months ago and you're one of the best PVP-ers? Sounds legit (Not saying that I'm better since I'm terrible, but still...)

About the anti-cheat and teaming, you just have to wait, staff members will do as much as they can! Also, the antiknockback isn't a 'huge' change at all, I think that this isn't really a problem
Sorry, but I have been playing minecraft PvP since 4.7 and usually I win 90% - 95% of the time, this 5% - 10% is hackers, risking, challenges or just falling out of the world. But these are just my words. If you wanna proof then let's do 1 VS 1. I'm not the Best player in cubecraft, but I'm pretty Decent, because usually there's Noone who could beat me just by their skilz, excluded my friend. :)
Only reason why I created this account here was to report hackers and teamers. I just couldn't handle the situation how many hackers there are.
Apart from cubecraft, we created our own server too where we can play.
I hope you understand :)
Have a nice day!

Reactions: Komodо

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I have noticed a huge difference on cubecraft lately, thanks to the new anti cheat.
I have not met nearly as many hackers and in general, my games were a lot more fun to play. :)

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Sorry, but I have been playing minecraft PvP since 4.7 and usually I win 90% - 95% of the time, this 5% - 10% is hackers, risking, challenges or just falling out of the world. But these are just my words. If you wanna proof then let's do 1 VS 1. I'm not the Best player in cubecraft, but I'm pretty Decent, because usually there's Noone who could beat me just by their skilz, excluded my friend. :)
Only reason why I created this account here was to report hackers and teamers. I just couldn't handle the situation how many hackers there are.
Apart from cubecraft, we created our own server too where we can play.
I hope you understand :)
Have a nice day!

I guess that you're a 1.8 player?

Does the KB affect both versions the same?

Niidikene

Jan 24, 2017
YouTube
It's hard to say right now. I have been busy. I have to play a little bit more to understand better how it changed the knockback.

Sometimes it feels like some hits are not registered. Also sometimes I can't hit the player, before he hits me. I don't mean only the first hit. One time I hit the other player over 10 times and he didn't take any damage, but when he finally hit me, I was able to hit him back and beat him. :)
Oh yeah, sometimes I keep constantly hitting the enemy to break their armor... I hope I won't get banned by doing that. (I don't use butterfly clicking method, but I'm still able to click pretty fast)
Have a nice day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!