Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
Hellow!
I dont like that only Party leader can kick players from party, heres why: Someone can be toxic and everyone wants to kick him, but he's party leader's friend so he won't kick him
Party leader can be afk (away from keyboard)

Voting for kick from party
You can set in settings if you want to be mentioned while starting voting or not.
The button to start voting would be in Social Menu --> party --> person you want to kick.
Message with instuctions would appear in chat: NAME/***** wants to kick NAME from party do /party kick accept (/pka)OR /party kick disagree(/pkd)
Or menu would appear on screen with :agree: or ❌

if most of players vote AGREE the person is getting kicked, if DISAGREE the person would stay in party
its like kicking from CSGO match lol

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
It makes more sense to me that the party leader should have control over who stays and leaves in the party since it's their party. If there's someone that you don't like in there, you can always leave that party and create a new one. The same goes for if the party leader is AFK.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom