• Total voters

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
(I'm bad at titles, I know)

Hello! This is a quick little idea that's been bugging me.

One of the newer updates that recently came out was one where you could view someone's level, rank, etc by hovering over their name with your mouse courser. This can only be done in public chat. So, I was wondering if you could also be able to see this in party and friend chat?
It just seems like something that should be added, cause' it's bugging me that it isn't.

Tell me what you think! ;p

~Cyber.

F

Facelurite

I wish they would make a technical suggestions page, just to keep these kinds of suggestions seperate from ones relating ti game issues.

+1 BTW consistancy

Reactions: CyberAutumn
D

Deleted member 100818

I’ve been thinking about this too and it’s only better to add this because it’s a bit of extra detail.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Well I totally agree , I love to watch to their levels. So it would be useful to have a system that will allow you to check someones level when they talk via /fmsg or via /pc. Good suggestion !

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You have no clue how many times I have had to awkwardly ask someone in my party wait say something in chat, in which they reply in party chat
then I have to reply not to say it in party chat just to then say okay thanks

it is really really stupid how many times that has happened to me
so I agree

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom