Votes: 15 93.8%
  • Nah, I'll explain why below.

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hey there! (My V2 Update)

At first, thanks for all the amazing support my thread got. I saw some reactions about 'This is Outdated' and 'This is easy to bypass'

That's why I'm here with a V2 update, To explain it even more. I've done some research on it.

As we all know, much players on Cubecraft use labymod. The only thing that keeps me away from using it, is that reports will be DENIED that are made with labymod. The reason of this is, is that you can change players names. Which allows you to make FAKE reports

Today, I might found something to allow Labymod reports!

Add the following plugin to the server:

(https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/labymod-server-api.52423/) In this plugin you can disable tags so it'll be as hard as every other client to make false reports. When this is added, staff can allow Labymod created reports, since this is the most used client on the server. I think people will be happy with this.

Let me know what you think about this, Should developers add this?

'Keep in mind that this plugin may not work 100%' It was my intention to give an idea about how to accept labymod reports. So developers may create something like this kind of plugin themselves.

I absolutely don't want to put them this plugin straight into the server, it's just an 'Idea'. So they may can create a custom plugin like this. This is just for some inspiration for the devs.

Update: I've tested this onto another server. Wich is the same kind of Cubecraft (Bugeecord etc) and has around 40 players constantly. This worked out pretty well. Of course we did much testing for bypasses etc. We didn't found any way to bypass it.

I've posted a few screenshots/ video below:

Video: https://medal.tv/clips/27614204/d1337jRdJy7I

I hope this cleared some things up for people that had a lot of questions about it.

Thanks for reading!
Have a good day and stay safe!
-YeaUhm

Attachments

• Labymodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.png
    Labymodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 110

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
The main reason labbymod reports I believe aren't accepted is due to allowing the importing of your own mods onto the client. This allows players to cheat very easily and import their own hacks. I believe this is why they aren't reviewed.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
The main reason labbymod reports I believe aren't accepted is due to allowing the importing of your own mods onto the client. This allows players to cheat very easily and import their own hacks. I believe this is why they aren't reviewed.
Nah man, Its just about changing the Tags

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Forge won’t affect this. It’s all about blocking the ‘nametags’ function on labymod.
Yes, I know. See the quote
The main reason labbymod reports I believe aren't accepted is due to allowing the importing of your own mods onto the client
-> that’s also what forge does. Tried to “explain“ why what they said doesn’t make sense.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
As @DrHam said, you can just use forge if you were going to do that, and forge reports are accepted. This is just a solution for the Labymod problem because it is such a widespread client.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I hope we can report with laby soon for many people use it. Lets hope you found away and that works and will be accepted by cubecraft so we can reduce the number of hackers on the sever.

👍

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hello, by the way, people can make fake evidence via labymod so the staff cannot accept reports via it, Thank you!
just read the post before commenting... I dont see why it is so hard for people to see what they are commenting on before they choose to vote no and say some stupid copy paste response like this. Just put some effort in like the person who created the thread because it is explaining how this issue could be fixed.

OpTue

Jul 6, 2020
Wow. It would be nice if this would work. I usually use labymod but I can't report people on it.

Reactions: YeaUhm
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom