Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Spitz

Jan 14, 2019
Sweden
Disclaimer: I have no experience whatsoever when it comes to Minecraft coding, so I cannot tell if this is possible to implement or not.

In 1.9, an animation was added to the hotbar to indicate when an Ender Pearl can be used again, as shown below:

ezgif-4-fd73e5bb7915.gif

This could be handy for wands in Lucky Island, instead of forcing the player to hover over them to read how many seconds there are left before they can be used again. Note that I'm not saying that this should replace the "X seconds" counter, but instead act as an extra way to tell the currently unusable wands from the others.

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Nice idea, it would look cool, and it is more clear for people whether the wand can be used again of not.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It is an amazing idea , It will be a very helpful option and you will not have your message box getting spammed anymore. It will also give a nice look to your hotbar. If it is possible to do this I would love to have this in our Lucky Island games.

ProfAnalyst

May 1, 2020
That idea is very smart! I sometimes don't look at the chatbox so I don't see how long a wand charges for still. It also gets shown with an enchantment glow effect but this makes it even better!

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
That idea is very smart! I sometimes don't look at the chatbox so I don't see how long a wand charges for still. It also gets shown with an enchantment glow effect but this makes it even better!
Can you stop, this thread is inactive already more than a year ago. Anyone lock?

ProfAnalyst

May 1, 2020
Is it forbidden if I reply to threads that are older than a year? I am sorry I don't know all the rules but I will not do it anymore

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Is it forbidden if I reply to threads that are older than a year? I am sorry I don't know all the rules but I will not do it anymore
Yes, it is not allowed to revive inactive threads.
(3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.)

You can read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom