• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ooof64

Novice Member
May 22, 2020
rainforest
What it is
Upwards knockback is when you hit a player in game and not only does it knock the player backwards, it also knocks them slightly upwards. A prime example of a server with upwards knockback is ectary.club
Why it should be added
Most servers on minecraft BE have upwards knockback, many former cubecraft players (including me) are moving to servers with upwards knockback. Adding upwards knockback will bring back many of these former cubecraft players and will also bring a new challenge to the game.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Upwards kb is stupid I mean like the other servers it’s worse than vanilla you can combo fine I like the unique style of cubecraft’s kb

also listen to Landon and feline they are pros and much better then u they know there stuff

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Why this won’t be added

- It’s a featured server
- Cubecraft’s hit delay

- Cubecraft run’s on its own server code, not PMMP (like ectary)
- Upwards KB is absolutely garbage
- It’s not a PmmP server so if they did make it its going to be nothing like you asked for
- The PmmP plugin for upwards KB has a max height players can reach when getting comboed (if cube did this the player would bounce up and down when getting hit) so yea not gonna be like how you asked
- PmmP sucks, and its meant for small servers

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I do want upwards kb but i think it will only be good if you can keep them a block above ground after 3 hits and keep them in the air for only 3 hits aswell.

Reactions: Kylo2532

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
And also, upwards KB gives no skill to comboing, Comboing in cube is much harder, meaning it takes skill, it's not an air combo like you would like but actual hit combos. Ive comboed many people on my stream even some good players, sure its not a HAHAHAHA brrrr u stay in air combo but it's like a 6+ hit combo without them hitting me.

D

Deleted member 486292

Why this won’t be added

- It’s a featured server
- Cubecraft’s hit delay

- Cubecraft run’s on its own server code, not PMMP (like ectary)
- Upwards KB is absolutely garbage
- It’s not a PmmP server so if they did make it its going to be nothing like you asked for
- The PmmP plugin for upwards KB has a max height players can reach when getting comboed (if cube did this the player would bounce up and down when getting hit) so yea not gonna be like how you asked
- PmmP sucks, and its meant for small servers
this has nothing to do with pocketmine im not sure why you even brought it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.