• Yes

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Not

Votes: 25 96.2%

• Total voters

ITWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Russia
Every day there are more and more cheaters, 3-6 reports a day are extremely few. Every day I see 20 cheaters and no donaters in games except me! Staff must not be lazy and check few reports. I am sure that there are a lot of staff, and they are able to review many reports, be it Hax or Teaming.
Having made unlimited reports or at least raise them to 10-20 for donaters, it would be very good, because in no game will there be cheaters. I ask the staff to consider my suggestion and make one of these options. I think no one will be against this.

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
It should be better to do Unlimited reports for people with ranks.... but the other side of the story is that PLUS not special is anymore then.

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
If you subscribe to Plus, you get unlimited /report usage. There's no need for unlimited reports, since you can report people yourself at https://reports.cubecraft.net/ :)

While it would be nice, it would subtract from Plus benefits, and make people less likely to buy it.

EDIT: To add on to this, as Keanu says below, the number of reports that would come in would be unhandleable - having it so only Plus has unlimited restricts it to a small portion of the community that are more likely to not spam it in rage.

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows
D

Deleted member 480136

Every day there are more and more cheaters, 3-6 reports a day are extremely few. Every day I see 20 cheaters and no donaters in games except me! Staff must not be lazy and check few reports. I am sure that there are a lot of staff, and they are able to review many reports, be it Hax or Teaming.
Having made unlimited reports or at least raise them to 10-20 for donaters, it would be very good, because in no game will there be cheaters. I ask the staff to consider my suggestion and make one of these options. I think no one will be against this.
Lol that gonna spamming the player report lol

D

Deleted member 480136

People will just report people because they're salty they died. Staff will have even more work. Just no..
The current system is fine. If you see a hacker you can always just record and report them.
Report once at a times

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Most reports that are made using the /report command will get closed anyway.
This is simply due to the extremely large amount of reports getting made using this command (which of at least 20% are fake reports, by the way).
Even now, the (small) group of voluntary staff who’re handling the reports just isn’t capable of keeping up with all those reports.

I certainly do not want people to be able to create even more reports using the /report command as this would only result in even more reports not getting reviewed by staff.
If you want to report more rule breakers than the daily limit allows you to, feel free to do so at https://reports.cubecraft.net/report.

WellArentYouSweet

Jan 7, 2016
Tiphon, The Frontier
If you subscribe to Plus, you get unlimited /report usage. There's no need for unlimited reports, since you can report people yourself at https://reports.cubecraft.net/ :)

While it would be nice, it would subtract from Plus benefits, and make people less likely to buy it.

EDIT: To add on to this, as Keanu says below, the number of reports that would come in would be unhandleable - having it so only Plus has unlimited restricts it to a small portion of the community that are more likely to not spam it in rage.

Wait... you need to spend money to report ingame more than 6 cheaters? Really?
I cant believe it xD Honestly. How to steal more money from legit users thanks to the cheaters and toxic community.

AaasdasdASdasd guys, keep that money and spend it on triple AAA games, or simply save it for a better GPU, more RAM, or combine those savings with other sources to buy a new PC/console. Get a true gaming experience xDDD

Reactions: ITWolf

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I cant believe it xD Honestly. How to steal more money from legit users thanks to the cheaters and toxic community.

AaasdasdASdasd guys, keep that money and spend it on triple AAA games, or simply save it for a better GPU, more RAM, or combine those savings with other sources to buy a new PC/console. Get a true gaming experience xDDD
Let’s appreciate the fact it’s no longer plus only.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015

AaasdasdASdasd xDDD
It was never the plan to create /report. It is something new since this year. /report is also not the main platform to report players on but reports.cubecraft.net. Also staff isn’t able to handle /reports from everyone and that’s why the limit it higher for people who pay more.

Reactions: Keanu and Josher

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England

If everyone was able to report players an unlimited amount of times, it would create a ridiculous amount of spam for the staff team, and most of the reports would be false. The system would no longer function as a report system, but as a waste of time for the staffs' already-busy schedule.

Reactions: Josher

ITWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Russia
If everyone was able to report players an unlimited amount of times, it would create a ridiculous amount of spam for the staff team, and most of the reports would be false. The system would no longer function as a report system, but as a waste of time for the staffs' already-busy schedule.
Not everyone! Only donaters!

Reactions: Sulphate

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Sorry but I don't agree. There is not enough staff to handle these reports, and there are also people who will abuse them. Even if those who have ranks get unlimited reports, there is still a lack of staff for that. If you really want unlimited reports then you must have Plus.

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
I read all the above, but to avoid this in the future I want to give you this:

Please check things before assuming them, like there is a lot of staff who can handle /reports
It is not hard to see that there is not much staff, and that there are still /reports closed due not vieuwed should be a pretty clear lead ^

Also this thread/discussion has been posted a lot recently, next time you could post your idea there <

Haighers112

Jul 5, 2019
People would abuse it when they lose... I can picture people crying when they are killed then /reporting someone and thinking they won because of it

Reactions: Sweetenerera

LoonyRules

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
England, United Kingdom
twitter.com
This would flood the report system and then you'd start complaining that your reports keep getting denied or that we don't deal with them - really impractical. What we could do instead is to give you another report slot for the day if your report is accepted as a way of saying thank you. I'll ask around and see if/when we can get that implemented.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom