• the new boring camp map

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
pleas change for 1.8 only the map back to old because now there is just 0% change for someone with low armor knock someone off with high armor. this just means that its now possible to camp from almost the start at mid this just makes the game unfair and it cant go every way because you almost can't kill good people anymore

Mar 18, 2017
pleas change for 1.8 only the map back to old because now there is just 0% change for someone with low armor knock someone off with high armor. this just means that its now possible to camp from almost the start at mid this just makes the game unfair and it cant go every way because you almost can't kill good people anymore
Please explain in more detail

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
They've changed the middle of UnderDaSea for a reason. It's now not possible anymore to knock someone off easily, which was possible in the previous middle of UnderDaSea. I personally find this middle of UnderDaSea way much better than the previous middle.

Mar 18, 2017
They've changed the middle of UnderDaSea for a reason. It's now not possible anymore to knock someone off easily, which was possible in the previous middle of UnderDaSea. I personally find this middle of UnderDaSea way much better than the previous middle.
Agreed but the new one is a bit easier to bow spam

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Please explain in more detail
one off the special things about eggwars is that the whole game can change in just 1 punch or 1 bow shot.
Int the new version of underdasea is it just the person wh ocamps the longest on mid will win because on mid you can get best armor and weapons and since its impossible to knock him/her off the map changed from an neutral map to a camp map

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Actually it is the angle of the middle island even at the emerald gen one punch shot sends me off the edge

RiflemanReedy

Jul 7, 2017
Okay, unless you are a very good player you cannot camp mid from the start. You'd have to, at some point restock on gear and food. Granted, you could get a friend to bring gear to mid for you, but a player who is good enough to control mid from the start is not going to play like this.

And about the supposed bow spamming etc from mid. Speaking as someone who is a very good bow spammer, someone who used to bow spam and nothing more, and now someone who rarely buys bows anymore, if you get shot off, it's your own fault. Keep an eye about you and only go when the way is clear.

Final point, if a god PvPer (or, granted, hacker) is camping mid then get your entire team to rush him - it is a team game after all!

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Okay, unless you are a very good player you cannot camp mid from the start. You'd have to, at some point restock on gear and food. Granted, you could get a friend to bring gear to mid for you, but a player who is good enough to control mid from the start is not going to play like this.

And about the supposed bow spamming etc from mid. Speaking as someone who is a very good bow spammer, someone who used to bow spam and nothing more, and now someone who rarely buys bows anymore, if you get shot off, it's your own fault. Keep an eye about you and only go when the way is clear.

Final point, if a god PvPer (or, granted, hacker) is camping mid then get your entire team to rush him - it is a team game after all!
old undedasea was not very good for bowspamming because there were a lot of obstacles also the mid was going down very fast so most off the time when you bowwed someone he got somewere down and could just build a roof above him and he/she was safe

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Now you have no chance against are many spamm hitters who break your armor and steal all the rescources...
Now you have no chance against all are hackers because you cant nock em off
There aren't and KB items
So your screwed :D
Cya next time!

TBH I want the old version back... But not in 1.8

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Now you have no chance against are many spamm hitters who break your armor and steal all the rescources...
Now you have no chance against all are hackers because you cant nock em off
There aren't and KB items
So your screwed :D
Cya next time!

TBH I want the old version back... But not in 1.8
That's why most people didn't like the previous middle of UnderDaSea, because any spamclicker could just spamclick you off the middle and hackers could just kill aura you off the middle very easy. I like that there aren't any Knockback items as they can knock you off of any island in Eggwars. Again, I find this middle better than the previous middle of UnderDaSea. In 1.8 it'd be very easy for hackers to kill you in the previous middle because the middle is not that big and if you spamclick in 1.8 (what you need to do in 1.8 to kill someone) then you get 50 blocks Knockback (sarcasm) and then you're dead.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
That's why most people didn't like the previous middle of UnderDaSea, because any spamclicker could just spamclick you off the middle and hackers could just kill aura you off the middle very easy. I like that there aren't any Knockback items as they can knock you off of any island in Eggwars. Again, I find this middle better than the previous middle of UnderDaSea. In 1.8 it'd be very easy for hackers to kill you in the previous middle because the middle is not that big and if you spamclick in 1.8 (what you need to do in 1.8 to kill someone) then you get 50 blocks Knockback (sarcasm) and then you're dead.

You know I'm jokeing ._.
Plz...

Reactions: Ducky
A

A pigeon

No thank youuu. This UnderDaSea has major flaws still . It needs another revamp . What they did was just lazy . They made it fat , nothing else

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

I don't see anything wrong with the current UnderDaSea map (for 1.8 or 1.9) since it's more combat focused now. Sure you can't easily hit players off but that should be a good thing as no one wants to be hit off and die without a fair fight. The current map layout forces players to actually engage in PvP which in my opinion is a positive compared to the old map layout. If you are having trouble killing someone because they out-gear you, you just need to gear up before they do or consider alternate strategies to kill them. There are other ways to kill someone besides hitting them off the edge even if they out-gear you. This map may need another revamp or may get one in the future but currently it's pretty good as it stands.

Reactions: RiflemanReedy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom