Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

Has EggWars gotten better or worse with this update?

• Much better than season 2 AND season 1!

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Better than season 2, pretty similar as season 1

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Better than season 2, but not season 1

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Worse than season 2 and season 1

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • AWFUL! WAY worse than both

• Season 2 was better than season 1. Season 3 is better

• Season 2 was better than season 1. Season 3 is worse

• Total voters

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
CubeCraft just released the new EggWars update! EggWars Season 2 got many bad reactions from the community, but what about now? CubeCraft was intentionally trying to add back some features from the original EggWars with this update, but still wanted to keep it new and different. Many of the things that the community has suggested have been implemented / changed such as the shop items and their prices.

What are your thoughts? Vote with the poll above ^^^

Reactions: Reesle

shuiqwe

Novice Member
Oct 5, 2022
Shanghai
space.bilibili.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I love season 2. My firends and I dislike season 3 update. Protection 3 armors and dirt cheap gapples make it impossible to kill a player who keeps eating gapples in a short time.

• Sad
Reactions: Tripleee

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I love season 2. My firends and I dislike season 3 update. Protection 3 armors and dirt cheap gapples make it impossible to kill a player who keeps eating gapples in a short time.
As always knocking someone into the void is the easiest way to kill people, plus strength pots can counter grapples.

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So how to deal with a player who keeps standing in a house? Also, strength potion isn't cheap, can you keep drinking strength potion during the whole game?
If someone ”stands in a house just keep hitting them until they run out of gaps (assuming you have gaps as well due to how cheap they are. When you talk about having to many gaps I assume your talking about mid-late game which is a point where you can access, diamonds and if you can’t you have bigger things to worry about than killing a gap chugger. Strength pots last for 3 minutes so they should easily outlast the effects of gapples

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Season 3 is alright in my opinion; I had stopped playing EggWars over the last few months, and playing it again today, I was honestly a little rusty/nooby; so any negative opinion I have towards the update probably has some personal bias xD
I think the Perks shop is a neat idea; I haven’t tried any of them out yet though. Also, it's cool to see that golden carrots and stained glass are back

The Missing Punch Bow
One major thing I'll say about Season 3 is that I miss the Punch bow. It might seem like a little item that a lot of players don't use, but it was one of my frequently-used items in Season 1. It was sort of my strength, as I am not the best sword fighter out there. The Punch I bow can stop anybody (if used in the right place at the right time), and it sort of balances out the fighting in a game so that the game is not overtaken by melee-style fighting. A regular bow can work decently at knocking people off, but not always. I feel like in this season, a Punch bow would be more important than ever as there will be players with netherite armor. Netherite armor has good protection on it, and, if I'm not wrong, netherite armor also has some knockback resistance on it. It seems like having netherite armor is the ultimate advantage overall, and that there is not enough defense against players with this kind of armor. A Punch I bow would improve defense in general, giving players a better opportunity at knocking a player off that is bridging to their island, for example.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
2 season newgen = no friendly
It's okay to disagree but please make it constructive and make it make sense. Cut that typical toxic mainstream Minecraft/competitive community attitude, it won't get you anywhere nor your thoughts about the server and it would only add up to the game's already toxic community.

It's sad they you can't handle unpopular opinions and took it way too seriously. This is a public forum where people could have their own say on anything (as long as it's civil), you're literally robbing it of its purpose by making an account to attack people without giving a good reason why.

If you can't take whatever they said, leave it.

• Heart
Reactions: Loskol and Tripleee

raptornatho

Dec 22, 2022
I really think they should revert tnt back to s1 completely,they dont do high dmg but they still do some dmg,they can be used tactically(it helps break armor and stuff,break enemy structures) and the tnt cannons are fun.They are also the only thing that can kill underground bases,skybases or campers who hide in a hole or even no clipped into a wall. Imagine someone hiding underground and they are stuck down there with a bow,it would normally be unplayable but with tnt you can slowly blast them to death or tnt cannon them.

Also I think it would be good for punch bow to return,although its price can be adjusted,it would still be good that it at least exists. The power balance between mobile players and pc players are horrible and the punch bow serves to prevent rushing to such an extent(lets be honest most tryhards wont be killed by it anyways due to their parkour and clutch skills)

It is also one of the most annoying things that players are able to keep their items post death when even if you took out their whole team and go to their egg you see 5 people beating you in no armor and a weapon due to they being able to keep it for infinite amounts of deaths,which it obviously shouldnt,maybe one or two or downgrading the item but plz no keeping

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom