• the new boring camp map

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
I don't see anything wrong with the current UnderDaSea map (for 1.8 or 1.9) since it's more combat focused now. Sure you can't easily hit players off but that should be a good thing as no one wants to be hit off and die without a fair fight. The current map layout forces players to actually engage in PvP which in my opinion is a positive compared to the old map layout. If you are having trouble killing someone because they out-gear you, you just need to gear up before they do or consider alternate strategies to kill them. There are other ways to kill someone besides hitting them off the edge even if they out-gear you. This map may need another revamp or may get one in the future but currently it's pretty good as it stands.
itis totally not pvp friendly now because now you NEED gear to win and when everyone has armor everyone is gona bow spam so it this fix didn't help

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
They've changed the middle of UnderDaSea for a reason. It's now not possible anymore to knock someone off easily, which was possible in the previous middle of UnderDaSea. I personally find this middle of UnderDaSea way much better than the previous middle.
I agreed with you! In the old map in the mid you can knock players so easily but now its not that easy <3
:rolleyes:

Reactions: FreakyTomato
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
JokeKaedee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🧁
Reesle wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool buff frog! 🐸🎂✨
Reesle wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom