Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
ustedes an comprado?
Sí.
A mi me pasa exactamente lo mismo y por eso no he podido comprar un rango en CubeCraft...
No hay mucho que podamos hacer, al estar localizados en LatinoAmérica los servicios de pago son bastante "Malos"...
CubeCraft al ser un servidor tan grande debería aceptar varios modos de pago pero no es el caso...
Visa, MasterVard/Maestro, PaySafeCard y TeleIngreso.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Not too sure what's going on, something about his card not being authorized and that's about it.
@CyanYellow to the rescue!
This is really tough to handle! For the most part, I'm lost and I don't know what the problem is. While reading the messages above, it was a bit confusing, not going to lie and I have no idea how the store works. I'll ask and I'll help him starting from the beginning.

Hola Reynaldo Cruz,

Puedes comienzar desde el principio de tu problema?

Reactions: zRinne

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Whats happening is that him is from Latin America (Ecuador).
He wantsnto a Diamond Rank and well, he enters all the information that CubeCraft asks for and then is sent to "Payment Wall". In there he puts the card data, everything okay but then when he goes "Pay" PaymentWall says "Unathorized Card" even tho the Card is fine (I know that's fine because I've faced the same problem).

The only solution is adding more payment options for Latin america because Payment Wall Sucks!
Thats it.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom