• No its bad.

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
Okay.. Here we go.

Heres my opinion. I dislike this UHC , rating 5/10 .
First of all, Why?
This is not we *the community* had expected. When we saw the UHC Re-opening in the compass what we thought of was
PURE VANILLA HARDCORE a 1hr 15 minute game where the world is generated
But this here. Its custom generated where ores will spawn in the same place again and again.
Thats not too nice is it?
Heres more if you staff dont want it to be removed. Simple! Just do an additional game mode for PURE VANILLA NORMAL GENERATED WORLD and see whos going to be played more ! eZ.
2nd of all reviews from all peeps.
PeteZahHutt said he wouldnt play this again unless someone hits him up which means he didnt like it as much.
2nd of all 5 hours after its opening it was literally dead. only 3 lobbies and just over 60 players were playing UHC
If this triggers you.
You need a life.
Sugar cane is non existent.
Ore generation is messed up.
What i only liked was Speed UHC it was cool
but i still dont like playing the same map allover again.
people are gonna get bored of UHC in a week or two when it is frequently played.
Look at other servers!
I mean no offense to cubecraft. Cubecraft has been my favourite server for over a year now.
but its dying off for me. other servers are getting up on the right foot.
Im sorry to say but who ever thought of this UHC''custom idea'' has probably not played a proper UHC before. ;)
peace out bros <3

L

Lepzi

To be honest I agree with you on some parts I think that they should at least add a compass because I was in a game yesterday looking for people on the surface and I was just going around for like 30 minutes I like UHC, but I think they should add a lot more.

Reactions: Wayzzie

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
To be honest I agree with you on some parts I think that they should at least add a compass because I was in a game yesterday looking for people on the surface and I was just going around for like 30 minutes I like UHC, but I think they should add a lot more.
it seemed for me that they had a rush of blood this game has been disliked.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Another thing: TO MANY DIAMONDS. I see literally everyone spawning in the DM with something of diamond (OR JUST EVERYTHING). It used to be very hard to find 2 diamonds but it's now getting way too OP.

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
Another thing: TO MANY DIAMONDS. I see literally everyone spawning in the DM with something of diamond (OR JUST EVERYTHING). It used to be very hard to find 2 diamonds but it's now getting way too OP.
diamonds in speed uhc is ez tbh

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The only way to revive UHC is using a new mode. Something CUBE like. Something "Original". People just play new games for the heck of it.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Please don't talk in name of the community. The real community knew how uhc would be because we saw it in a stream some months ago. We knew there would be a speed mode and we knew the maps wouldn't be vanilla maps. The maps are made so everybody gets the same chances to win, although there's still some luck involved. Also, although everything spawns in the same place, it's hard to memorize since there are 24 (probably even more) spawns per map, and the maps are gigantic.
The reason why it was dead after 5 hours is because it was released at 9 o'clock GTM. In most places on earth it was either too late or too early to play (or people were at school/work).
You (and a couple other hardcore players) might not like it, but imo it is pretty fun, and remember CCGN is not a pvp community, it is a family server with a lot of young players.
It actually is my favorite Cubecraft minigame.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Mined 66 diamonds with 5 minutes left on deathmatch.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Please don't talk in name of the community. The real community knew how uhc would be because we saw it in a stream some months ago. We knew there would be a speed mode and we knew the maps wouldn't be vanilla maps. The maps are made so everybody gets the same chances to win, although there's still some luck involved. Also, although everything spawns in the same place, it's hard to memorize since there are 24 (probably even more) spawns per map, and the maps are gigantic.
The reason why it was dead after 5 hours is because it was released at 9 o'clock GTM. In most places on earth it was either too late or too early to play (or people were at school/work).
You (and a couple other hardcore players) might not like it, but imo it is pretty fun, and remember CCGN is not a pvp community, it is a family server with a lot of young players.
It actually is my favorite Cubecraft minigame.

That's the issue though. Its not uhc. Just be as well calling it hardcore survival with PvP and a border.
It has barely anything at all in common with how uhc should be.
Little to no gold.
Lack of time meaning very little chance in being able to gear up past full iron.
Very little sugarcane, meaning no enchants.
I guess it could be a good game to play.
But please, don't call it normal uhc. It's speed uhc and speed uhc is ultra speed uhc.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
That's the issue though. Its not uhc. Just be as well calling it hardcore survival with PvP and a border.
It has barely anything at all in common with how uhc should be.
Little to no gold.
Lack of time meaning very little chance in being able to gear up past full iron.
Very little sugarcane, meaning no enchants.
I guess it could be a good game to play.
But please, don't call it normal uhc. It's speed uhc and speed uhc is ultra speed uhc.
It has everything a UHC should have to be considered UHC:
1 hour is the standard uhc time to collect resources. So no, no reason to call it Speed UHC.
There is plenty of gold in my experience.
Sugarcane might be a problem, but still, it can be possible to find with enough exploration.
And the most important thing: you do not regen. This is what makes UHC Ultra HardCore.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Biggest issue that they can't fix: The saturation bug.
It takes away all of the saturation you get if you're below max health, which means that you'll end up having to eat every 30 seconds NO MATTER WHAT you eat. In UHC this is so unbelievably unfair, since it's a gamemode where you need to be careful and use as little as possible.
UHC in 1.9 was a mistake tbh.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
It has everything a UHC should have to be considered UHC:
1 hour is the standard uhc time to collect resources. So no, no reason to call it Speed UHC.
There is plenty of gold in my experience.
Sugarcane might be a problem, but still, it can be possible to find with enough exploration.
And the most important thing: you do not regen. This is what makes UHC Ultra HardCore.

So a normal uhc has big ass trees that are impossible to chop down?
A normal uhc has the ore gen changed to completely limit the amount of gold there is to be found?
A normal uhc has custom terrain which makes pvp stupid? All the half slabs everywhere look good, but just make pvp stupid.
Enough exploration? Ok, we'll just scrap mining and go scavenging the whole time looking for the sugarcane that isn't there.
1 hour to collect resources? You don't get 1 hour, the border is constantly closing up meaning you have to keep on moving towards the centre. I've not heard of a game lasting more than 30 minutes.

There's a lot of people unhappy at this "normal" uhc that cube have developed. Stop kidding that normal uhc is normal, it's anything but normal.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I never said it's normal, I said it's UHC. Yes, it is different than other UHC servers, but that's intentional.

Hence why many people are complaining about it.
Why change a successful game if it isn't broke?
Sure they can change some stuff around but what they've done is completely altered the game play of uhc.
It's like a cheap remake of a successful game.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
Hence why many people are complaining about it.
Why change a successful game if it isn't broke?
Sure they can change some stuff around but what they've done is completely altered the game play of uhc.
It's like a cheap remake of a successful game.
Making it easier for kids? Making it more original?

Btw: CHEAP remake? This was probably way harder to make than a normal UHC plugin.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Making it easier for kids? Making it more original?

Btw: CHEAP remake? This was probably way harder to make than a normal UHC plugin.

I said it's like a cheap remake. Not that it was. If you seen my thread I posted you would've seen that i thought it looked great.
How is it in any way easier for kids? What's kids got to do with uhc? Most kids play eggwars, I highly doubt that many will play uhc after the new game hype has disappeared. In fact, I bet not very many people will play after the hype has died down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom