Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xclutchingg

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Apr 4, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I would love to see a new game come to cubecraft, and UHC would be a pretty cool addition to the existing games, as it would offer something new and refreshing. I feel like grinding for custom crafts would not help the game, as cubecraft gives a fair chance to all players regardless of how much money or time they have spent on the server. I am not opposed to custom crafts, but they should be available to everyone.
i also agree

Furzide

Novice Member
May 12, 2020
your mum's house
I completely agree,
UHC is not properly on any Bedrock server as far as I know, at least not an 80 or so player UHC like on Hypixel, and I am sure it would do so well.
It has been such a gold mine for Minecraft content for years, and would help grow Cubecraft's community and general player count.

It is also just such a fun gamemode, if a custom crafts 'tree' and system to encourage grinding was implemented it would do so well
UHC would work really well on cubecraft because it's a fully fledged java server under the hood with proper world generation and all the vanilla features. This has been the reason UHC hasn't worked well on most bedrock servers, as third party server software just isn't up for the task.

Reactions: xclutchingg

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
It are suggestions like these, that you wish that forwarded suggestions where still a thing. I do understand why that was removed though.

Reactions: xclutchingg
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom