Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Why change a successful game if it isn't broke?
Sure they can change some stuff around but what they've done is completely altered the game play of uhc.
It's like a cheap remake of a successful game.
Sorry to say, but I believe your nostalgia may be deluding your memory. After its 2014 release livestream, UHC was never popular, often times taking minutes at a time to find a single team to play with.

Perhaps as to not have all of their work be for nothing, seeing as this was an ongoing project for almost a year, a single 'Classic' map could be added. Said map would be randomly generated, and would thus offer a unique experience every game.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Sorry to say, but I believe your nostalgia may be deluding your memory. After its 2014 release livestream, UHC was never popular, often times taking minutes at a time to find a single team to play with.

Perhaps as to not have all of their work be for nothing, seeing as this was an ongoing project for almost a year, a single 'Classic' map could be added. Said map would be randomly generated, and would thus offer a unique experience every game.

I'm talking about it general. I play on a 1.8 server that always has full games of uhc.

Reactions: LoadzAF

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
Please don't talk in name of the community. The real community knew how uhc would be because we saw it in a stream some months ago. We knew there would be a speed mode and we knew the maps wouldn't be vanilla maps. The maps are made so everybody gets the same chances to win, although there's still some luck involved. Also, although everything spawns in the same place, it's hard to memorize since there are 24 (probably even more) spawns per map, and the maps are gigantic.
The reason why it was dead after 5 hours is because it was released at 9 o'clock GTM. In most places on earth it was either too late or too early to play (or people were at school/work).
You (and a couple other hardcore players) might not like it, but imo it is pretty fun, and remember CCGN is not a pvp community, it is a family server with a lot of young players.
It actually is my favorite Cubecraft minigame.
Look at the voting poll ;)

Reactions: Chimpeeze

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
But this here. Its custom generated where ores will spawn in the same place again and again
Worlds are regenerated after each day so its not much of a problem. It would be a ton of work to write down coordinates for ores everyday.
Sugar cane is non existent
It's there but there's only like 6 per map :3 Makes enchanting so much more game changing.

Ore generation is messed up.
Its weird but cool at the same time so I like it :P

Reactions: Wayzzie

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Basically they need natdrually generated maps
UHC is meant to be like a hunger games in vanilla minecraft, except you have to collect your resources like you would in a normal survival world.
A map thats the same everytime, soon there will be no "Hardcore" part to it because players know where evrything is.

BUT, having the same map can kinda be good in a way.

For example, maybe in a vanilla generated world there are not much diamonds you can find, but in the same map, you can get to know it giving YOU an advantage. And most everyone likes non- hacked/ glitched advantages :P

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
Basically they need natdrually generated maps
UHC is meant to be like a hunger games in vanilla minecraft, except you have to collect your resources like you would in a normal survival world.
A map thats the same everytime, soon there will be no "Hardcore" part to it because players know where evrything is.

BUT, having the same map can kinda be good in a way.

For example, maybe in a vanilla generated world there are not much diamonds you can find, but in the same map, you can get to know it giving YOU an advantage. And most everyone likes non- hacked/ glitched advantages :p
No. Its just boring and repetitive

Reactions: LoadzAF and Deeds
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i thought the forums would have atleast one post of the vxp glitch but apparently its not?
I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom